Top Democrat Posts Disturbing Pro-Pedophile & Bestiality Ad In WaPo

A top Democrat has posted a full-page ad in the Washington Post promoting the virtues of pedophilia and bestiality.

In a disturbing advertorial, Democratic primary candidate Jerome Segal told readers that “looking at pictures of naked children” and “watching videos of two men having a three-way with a dog” is normal, healthy behavior.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Top Democrat Posts Disturbing Pro-Pedophile & Bestiality Ad In WaPo

1. Spiro says:

As in the days of Sodom

• Arc says:

Tbh, with whats going on today, an apology to Sodom and Gomorrah isn’t unreasonable.

• NewVegasBadger says:

When Judgement Day for the FUSA comes, it will be a well deserved fate. This country will NOT repent of its’ collective sins. To use an Old Testament line, an nation was doomed when, “every man did what was right in his own eyes”.
        The Democratic party is the Party of Evil. They call evil good and good evil

2. Just a Chemist says:

I find it highly unlikely that this story is true. Do we have any other, independent verification? I suspect that WaPo would act as the filter to the true depths of perversion of those in high office.

3. Nemo says:

Doesn’t it figure that WAPO took the money for publishing the ad while ignoring editorial and common decency standards? Isn’t Bezos a Comet Pizza patron?

4. Gryphon says:

Typical bolshevik Pervert.
    It is Waaay past Time for the Purge….

5. POd American says:

I would partially agree. I would agree that this is normal behavior for someone suffering from severe mental illness such as any progressive socialist/communist democrat, but then I’m redundant.

His article is a rationalization of twisted idologies supporting his mental illness.

6. Ridgerunner says:

There is no live and let live with bugs.

7. Chris Mallory says:

I know you just copied the headline, but it is a bit disingenuous to call this dude a “top Democrat”. Any idiot can file for a primary. He is also a member of the “Jewish Peace Lobby”, so we could call him a “Top Jew”.

There were 8 candidates in the Democrat primary, this dude got 3% of the vote.

• Arc says:

I’m actually surprised he only got 3%. I don’t have the links to the studies, they were more akin to surveys, but around 1 in 5 (20%) of people have had thoughts/arousal to beastie or people <18 Years of age. Hence why we have laws and social standards, its a little more prevalent than people realize.

Don't believe me? Go to an erotic role play site. Pervs everywhere.

8. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Imagine how deep and terrible these pedos are, then triple it and you’ve got a good idea of the depravity running through D.C. and those boardrooms in NYC. Sick puppies all.

9. California southpaw says:

“3 way with a dog?” Damn. Sick shit.

10. Thomas in the swamp says:

This is normal around here, It is just that SF screams louder for the shock value of in your face free range liberals. It is a contest to raise the bar daily and our primary last week had 32 “progressives” trying to out do each other to unseat the incumbent commies. Takes a whole lot of Lib to get voter recognition around here in the swamp. We just won the title of “Most psychopaths in the country”.