Well, I’ll be damned – 2 TN cops arrested

Ashland City, TN — Two police officers who strapped an 18-year-old in a restraint chair and tortured him with a taser were arrested and charged with multiple crimes this week. The horrifying video was so damning that the normal process of sweeping it under the rug was not an option.

Former Corporal Mark Bryant was charged with two counts of Excessive Force Under the Color of Law, and two counts of Destruction, Alteration or Falsification of Records in Federal Investigations. Sergeant Gary Ola was charged with two counts of making false statements to federal investigators for lying to them in August of 2017 and again in May of 2018.
MORE/VIDEO
-Skynet

This entry was posted in Tennessee, To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Well, I’ll be damned – 2 TN cops arrested

1. soapweed says:

Winston……..only the sound of crickets??

2. Dan says:

Stupid fucking badgemonkeys. Did they actually think they could do this ON VIDEO and get away with it? This is exactly what you get when you hire low IQ sociopaths to impose the law on society. Low grade morons too stupid to realize they are incriminating themselves.

3. Learned the hard way says:

There should beonly two punishments for elected officials and officers of the law if convinced . Life with out parole and death. If you choose to brake the laws your sworn to uphold that’s what you get

4. George says:

6 cops surrounding him while he’s strapped to that chair being tased. Yet only 2 are being charged, and only one is charged with excessive force, the other is charged with lying to the Feds……

The other 4 cops get off scot free, I guess?

• crazyeighter says:

The other four were merely trainee observers picking up some tips before they did the same thing?

5. noncom says:

I know of a few congress critters who desperately need this process….

6. Al says:

Ya well 2 weeks in club fed is a hell of a sentence!