When you’re not totally committed…

This entry was posted in Antifa, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to When you’re not totally committed…

1. JustJJ says:

Umm……

2. POd American says:

Too fvcking stupid to continue using oxygen.

3. SgtBob says:

Yeah, I always want to buy my ice cream from a masked dude or dudette, ICE cream?

4. thinkingman says:

They ARE confused, poor dears. If they were to just SHUT UP and SIT DOWN until they had a handle on reality ( as apposed to being “woke” ), they would stop all of their nonsense and realize it is time to go get a REAL job and enjoy the satisfaction of even a small portion of success.

• Elmo says:

They are self-important attention whores. They would get no satisfaction by going to work and quietly contributing to society. They think that’s for suckers.

5. Frank says:

Only in America! Face palm!

6. ChuckN says:

But is this an idiot with no sense of irony or a troll who knows sheep can be fleeced.
    Reminds me of an incident last year with a local kid at a pot festival. He showed up with a
    pan of brownies and charged $20 a piece. Absolutely nothing in them but brownie and no
    one questioned it and simply made assumptions. Kid made $600 in under an hour.

• rocketride says:

There is this thing called ‘the munchies’. The stoners weren’t necessarily expecting there to be actual cannabis in those puppies.

I remember when the local Stop ‘n Shop went from being open 24-7 to closing in the wee hours, and I discovered this on the way home from a star party at 3AM– needed milk for the morning’s coffee and tea. The stoners were milling about the entrances of the store like the least messed-up zombies ever.

7. Edward Teach says:

Guys, I’m pretty sure “Beverly Hills Antifa” is a parody account.