And finally…..

Daniel

John McCain, who has risen to political prominence on his image as a Vietnam POW war hero, has, inexplicably, worked very hard to hide from the public stunning information about American prisoners in Vietnam who, unlike him, didn’t return home. Throughout his Senate career, McCain has quietly sponsored and pushed into federal law a set of prohibitions that keep the most revealing information about these men buried as classified documents. Thus the war hero who people would logically imagine as a determined crusader for the interests of POWs and their families became instead the strange champion of hiding the evidence and closing the books.
-lil jack

This entry was posted in Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to And finally…..

1. John Deaux says:

He was a POS, no more no less

2. rick says:

There are a shit ton of video and transcriptions of interviews given by classmates of no name and VN vets who were aboard Forrestal and elsewhere. Every of their private testimonies have one thing in common, that not one speak well of that shitbird asshole.

Think about that for a second. Even bad guys have friends yet of this stain on humanity not one who truly knew him could be found who spoke of him in the positive sense. Only the enemy spoke, and speak, highly of him.

If that insect should contaminate the sacred ground of Arlington a beer booth should be permanently placed to the location nearest his plot. That amber liquid would be free as long as the consumers would promise to drink to their utter maximum capacity then use the single facility…map to such facility provided, namely one plot.

It has been reported that the family of that sludge of a man has desired his dirt box be lined with Pb. This ostensibly to secure the body from infiltration of copious quantities of urea and salts. Whether that be true, it is funny, doubly so if it is true. Given the evidential derangement of that amoral family I suspect it is true. So help me God.

3. lil jack says:

Great vid WC. I think Trump should push to re-open investigations into the whereabouts of Vietnam & Korean war missing & POWs.

I personally think that any POWs that were still being held and MIAs that were never accounted for were executed when we normalized relations with Vietnam. They couldn’t afford the embarrassment of us knowing the reality. They needed the economic boost we were about to send them and suddenly discovering they were still holding American prisoners would’ve destroyed it and they knew that, so they destroyed the ‘evidence’.

• Gator says:

I agree, and i think it happened in the early 80’s. The Vietnamese govt made one last attempt at reconciliation once Reagan took office. His SecDef testified to this, and then later recanted, saying he was ‘mistaken’ or some such nonsense. But there are mountains of evidence, including over 20 instances of PAVE SPIKE units being activated with private codes of pilots known to still be POW/MIA, long after the war officially ended. Eyewitness testimony, satellite photos, even documents unearthed in Russia from the old USSR days. We definitely left people behind there, probably numbering in the hundreds. I believe they were most likely executed after the last attempt with the Reagan admin was made. Even if they weren’t its doubtful any would be alive anyways, such were the conditions they were subjected to. A sobering thought, that the Ford, Carter, and Reagan administrations allowed these people to die, to be executed, in the name of political expediency.

At this point, I wish the Vietnamese would come clean about it, as it reflects worse on the US government than it does on them. The french negotiated the the Viet minh and got their people released. Just paid the money. The US government was offered the same opportunity and declined. John McCain was a big part of covering this shameful fact up. Which, as a former POW himself, you wouldn’t expect. I suppose a combination of shame and self loathing due to how he handled being a POW and simple politics, which he placed above all else.

• lil jack says:

you’re probably right, but that truth needs be on full display and knowledge so it isn’t relegated to conspiracy theory but is established historical fact. Think badly of me but McSlime and Kerry need to be publicy shamed for their stonewalling of this.

4. Hardnox says:

EXACTLY! Flock him!

I hope the SOB is burning in hell. I hate that prick with a white hot passion.

Notice the leftstream media and the Rinos are prostrating themselves over McCain. That should tell us everything about that prick’s legacy.

5. pjrae54 says:

Hmmm…. maybe it won’t take 60 years to get the truth. Prolly should thank Al Gore for inventing the interwebs, I suppose.

6. warhorse says:

good to see Bob Smith on there. I have a lot of respect for that guy.

we had a Homeless Veterans Stand down at the NH Veterans home. everyone else sent a representative. Senator Smith showed up in person. my dad joked with him about jumping in on the chow line and helping out…without hesitation, he threw his jacket and tie to his assistant and took over the grill flipping burgers, serving everyone.

then there was the time he actually resigned from the republican party because he was one of the few of them actually standing up for the principles they claimed to stand for. and he rubbed their nises in it on the way out. I wish I could find that speech. it read like it could have been written yesterday, because the problems never change. like “we say we’re pro-gun..but when a pro-gun bill comes up I’m the only one voting for it” kind of stuff.

7. rick says:

Alright you sumbitches, who’s gunna lit it off for Kerry? Then that faggot mohemmedededended Ofaggot and the wicked she-beast and her peter puffer slimey pedophile kid diddler husband? Because I’m I’ll in. I got the Timothy McVey Terry Nichols, David Koresh to do it. C’mon, James Comey, James Clapper, John Brennan, you fuckingno names hairless pukes, do it.

8. CC says:

If the RINO’s and leftists are memorializing him, you KNOW he was a worthless piece of shit.
    Nuff said.

9. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Looking forward to him being planted so I can piss on his grave.

10. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Just found this article and it’s a well-done summary of McShitstain’s life:

Play nice.