Showing at the Nevada County CA Board of Supervisors on 14 September 2018

This Story Is Not About Cows!

This story is about what Lavoy was willing to die for.

​Lavoy Finicum, an Arizona rancher and property-rights activist was killed by federal agents in Oregon on January 16, 2016. This movie is about what has been called The Oregon Standoff and what Lavoy was willing to die for.​
-Elmo

*****

Now that’s the California I miss and used to love.

This entry was posted in California, Patriots. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Showing at the Nevada County CA Board of Supervisors on 14 September 2018

1. Mike G. says:

Epic. We’re not finished yet, not by a long shot.

2. Unclezip says:

Thanks, Elmo. The leftards up here in Oregon are non-stop in their denigration of the group. Granted, how they did what they did was stupid, but they did it for a good cause. And Lavoy was assassinated for speaking up.

• Elmo says:

You’re more than welcome, Zip. I’m looking forward to going and possibly meeting Jeanette. I’ll send our host a note about it afterwards.
      I’ll also be scanning the crowd for FBI plants. Maybe Joe Astarita will be there.

3. somedude says:

well you do not get your best guy killed, unless a poorly ran operation, infest the top leadership with fakes and feds. fuck ups on top of fuck ups. keep your distance, I still think this was a set up from day one, 1. too bring supporters and sympathizers out into the open. 2. take out Lavoy, the most dangerous man in the whole patriot movement. mission accomplished. the trial was slight of hand.

4. Cisco says:

Mr. Finicum was murdered flat out. Were he only to be arrested for whatever crime it would have happened in view of the public showing how righteous the fbi was in their agenda. This happened away from prying eyes. Even if the cause was ill planned.
    Mike G – you’re right, it ain’t over yet, not by a long shot – Ruby Ridge – Waco – how many others to numerous to mention. The era of the great unpleasantness is fast approaching – R U Ready ! ! !

5. pigpen51 says:

I saw the cell phone video from inside the car, for the first time. It actually made me both sick and as mad as I ever remember being. I knew how bad things were at the murder of LaVoy, but seeing it first hand is something else.
    I have said that I stand with other patriots in defending our nation against the illegal police efforts. But I disagreed with the taking over of that building by the bunch who were there, trying to make a point or something. That doesn’t mean that the penalty for trespassing should be death. And I will be much quicker to step up in the future if the government acts out like this against an individual or a group, to force them to bend to the will of the feds. Waco, Ruby Ridge, this outrageous murder now, the government is quickly building hatred against themselves by those of us who would never have been that way. There are very few lines left to cross. I hope that they understand that.

6. Lavoy and Popcorn, RIP.