What a way to go

A St. Louis, Mo., man faces a homicide charge in the fatal attack of a co-worker with a circular saw at a River Falls-area job site.

Miguel Angel Franco Navarro, 24, is charged with first-degree intentional homicide and one count of mayhem in the Aug. 6, 2018, attack that left 37-year-old Israel Valles-Flores dead, according to a criminal complaint filed Thursday in Pierce County.

According to the complaint:

This entry was posted in News, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to What a way to go

1. Martinez Alex says:

So if their both illegal aliens, how much money will this cost the Taxpayers?

2. JnotJ says:

“He sustained 10 sharp force injuries across his face, neck, back and lower and upper extremities, as well as a transection of the jugular vein and carotid artery, according to a provisional autopsy.”

Holy shit

• Odgreen says:

And while I have no queasiness regarding gore (seen plenty of it in younger years) in a way, I’m glad that wasn’t accompanied by photos! I’m sure they’ll end up on bestgore at some point!

3. STW says:

It’s interesting how much impact the word “transection” has in context like this. I’ve seen it once before of a death certificate for one of my mom’s cousins. He worked as a car inspector for the railroad.He apparently slipped or stumbled and….

4. Ogrrre says:

It would not surprise me if they were both illegal aliens. It also wouldn’t surprise me if the employer KNEW they were illegals and hired them anyway.

5. C.R. says:

was it one of those semi automatic assault saws ? Shit , I see he is here in Wisconsin , that means I get to help pay to feed, and house the bastard forever . I think someone who would do such a thing should never see the light of day ever , unless its the looong walk to visit the hangman