“All because I wouldn’t behave in the back seat…”

I can remember more than a couple times when Mom or Pops would turn to smack me in the back seat, fucking car swerving, me laughing, them cussing…

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “All because I wouldn’t behave in the back seat…”

1. Elmo says:

Kenneth the Menace

2. POd American says:

Don’t make me stop this car!

3. somedude says:

yeah, mom got good at rear view mirror aiming. this looks like FD extrication demo.

4. brighteyes says:

May father was 6’2″ 230lb and had hands like sausages. He’d belt ya up the side of the head for breathing or just because. Fuck around in his back seat and you would be residing in the trunk.

5. Andrew says:

My brothers and I were being assholes in the back of my dad’s Ford stationwagon back in ’69, and he actually did stop the car, kicked us out, told us to start walking, and drove off.

He was waiting for us behind a hill about 2 miles down the road.

We were ever-so-well-behaved after that.

6. Judy says:

There was no where in the backseat my parents couldn’t get to without taking their eyes of the road. And you absolutely did not want them to stop the car and haul you out of it.

7. rightwingterrorist says:

My mom had about a 3′ long piece of driftwood, more like a cudgel, that she kept on the dashboard.

8. Phil B says:

Joking apart, I was following a car down the road when the woman turned around to stop her kids fighting or something and drove into a concrete bridge support at 70 MPH. This was about 1974 or 1975 so no air bags etc. One dead mother and a child. The other one lived but was badly smashed up.

9. highdesert45 says:

“Are we there yet?”

10. MadMarlin says:

Aww crap, that brought back some memories. My dad was career Army and didn’t like his 3 boys cutting up in public. When we would cut up either in the car or not, he would turn his class ring around and pop us kids on the head. Damn it hurt and would leave a knot up there for a day or two.