And I’ll leave you with this:

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to And I’ll leave you with this:

1. Sarthurk says:

While you all were looking at a pussy, there’s a cat in the cart, and I think there’s a meme there somewhere, I just can’t come up with one just now.

2. joemartinjr says:

Is this one of those “Spot the slut” pictures?

3. warhorse says:

it took me a while but…did anyone notice the dog?

and I think that’s my mom in the green shirt at the end of the aisle walking away…

4. dav says:

Run, she has a cat in that cart! Crazy Cat Lady gonna getcha!

5. Critter says:

Cat?

6. WoodBurner says:

Call me a slut but she looks like she might be fun to take a lap or two around the track with.

7. nonncom says:

Ya’ gotta’ kick a gal like that outta’ bed…..there’s more room on the floor….

8. 15Fixer says:

I’d do her, and do her, and do, and……

9. brighteyes says:

She is saying, I used to dress like a lil princess and couldn’t wait to grow up so I could dress like a whore. Note the cute pigeon toed stance some broads seem to like that says, I’m just so fuckin stupid.

10. BOB M says:

And when some sexually excitable Muslim youth drag her into an ally, rape her and then slit her throat because she wasn’t wearing a burka, she’ll wonder “What ever did I do to deserve this? It’s not my fault!”

• WoodBurner says:

No bob it won’t be her fault if some goat fucking 3rd world piece of shit does that, it will be OUR fault for letting it happen.

FYI… Should I be in the AO, it won’t.

• Bob M says:

Can’t argue with that, about letting them in, but – none the less – she better not walk past a dark alley dressed like that. We have an army of animals here already, all home grown. “Don’t make yourself a target” seems like reasonably good advice.

• warhorse says:

that’s why she has the dog in the cart. no muslim would go near her if they thought they’d get bitten by the dog.

11. rob says:

I’m sure most of y’all are too young to remember this, but this whole Slut Look crap got started with Madonna in the early ’80s.

Within weeks of her publishing EmptyVee vids of herself dressed like a streetwalking whore, there were whole sections of Adorable Slut costumes for 8-year-olds advertised at Macy’s. Doting mothers just snapped that shit up.

What did anybody expect would happen?

• brighteyes says:

Do I ever remember. I had a teenage daughter at the time and I was very unpopular because I would not allow her to dress like that.

• favill says:

What you didn’t realize at the time was that she would pack the slut clothes with her to school in a gym bag and change from her respectable clothes when she got to school. I was 16 om ’82 and saw a girl whose locker was beside mine just nonchalantly change right in the hall way from her normal clothes to the slut clothes (didn’t say anything ’cause well 16, man and she was one of the cute ones from my grade)

12. Skipperdaddy says:

Me thinks thats a Jack Russell mix in the cart, and say what you want but she got it going on. I was reaching for my wallet just looking at her pic.

13. Eric says:

Kudos to warhorse for the link! That gal has an ass I could eat breakfast on!

• warhorse says:

if you have seen what’s been on that caboose before you got there, you wouldn’t want to touch her with bill clinton’s dick much less eat off of it. a bus station bathroom floor is probably cleaner. nice to look at though…

14. Oswald bastable says:

If I took the time to think about it, I would have two battalions lined up in front of me…

15. Klaus says:

Meh. I an smell that gash from here…

Play nice.