And that wraps up another Award Winning Friday

This entry was posted in Babes. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to And that wraps up another Award Winning Friday

1. woodsterman says:

I can wrap myself around that.

2. brighteyes says:

First one is mighty fine. A face that belongs lookin up from a bed. Second one can you imagine how big her ass and legs are gonna be in five or ten years? Too big already for my taste.

• pigpen51 says:

Brighteyes, While I see your point, that big asses have become a much more desired phenomenon, I would not kick that PYT out of my bed. It is one thing to have a preferred type, and standards, and another to be to damn picky. Just from the way this young lady dances, you can tell that she has talents between the sheets, as well. Or, as we used to say, ” I bet she would be good in the hay.” Myself, I also don’t really like the huge asses or the puffy lip sort of thing, but that is easy to overlook if the woman has enthusiasm. You know, that undefinable sort of thing, where you feel that you are both pulling the wagon together, instead of you pulling and her just along for the ride? Of course, if you are under the age of 30, everything that I just wrote, becomes wrong, and of no importance. Then, if the wind so much as blew, I was ready to go. It is a good thing I was married, or I probably would still be paying child support. To several different women from good looking to really shall we say, not so good looking. I would have done a dead alligator back then, or a live one if I could get someone to hold the tail.

• brighteyes says:

I hear ya and agree. I hit ever whore house I could find between NY and Nam in 68 and found a few I missed on the way home in 69. I’d only kick her outta bed cuz there is more room on the floor. However, in about ten years I predict she is gonna look like a real short fireplug and probably lose any enthusiasm she has to date. Throughout life I’ve found the words, I Do, can really change a person.

3. ZombieDawg says:

Ok Kenny… I’m rounding up some nice bum pics and sending to ya. You can do a Friday special ☺

4. Skipperdaddy says:

I dont turn down nothing but my collar. DIgging the blue whale tail, with an ass like that who needs rhythm?

5. Jerry says:

Is that the girl from Blacklist?