Depravity and immorality – The Liberal Way

Democratic Arizona Rep. Kyrsten Sinema, a Senate nominee, fought to protect loopholes for men caught with child prostitutes, on the grounds that some 12-year-old children can look like adults.

While serving in the state legislature, Sinema argued against eliminating a loophole that allowed men caught with child prostitutes to use the child’s appearance as a defense. She claimed it was “not fair” to get rid of the loophole.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Liberals, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Depravity and immorality – The Liberal Way

1. bocopro says:

A pairing made somewhere slightly below heaven, methinks.

2. bocopro says:

Ah, yes . . . the ever popular “Maybelline made me do it” defense.

3. nonncom says:

Perhaps if a sledge hammer were applied to the left side of her head with just the right force…..

4. Lepke says:

Remember Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg..when she was a lawyer for the ACLU wrote an opinion that the legal age of consent should be lowered to 12…That’s the liberal way. .She will burn in hell…soon..

5. Leonard Jones says:

Perfect timing! With less than 2 months to the midterm elections, she may have
    just handed the election to the Warthog driver and Muzzie killer Martha McSally.
    I am convinced that the American left has a political death wish. I have lost
    count of the number of liberal Democrats who opened their mouths and shot
    themselves in the foot in the last few months.

Their words are creating last munite campaign ads for their Republican opponents.
    It looks like they are being killed by their own extremist ideology. There is an old
    saying that covers this: When your enemies are digging themselves into a hole
    the best course of action is to throw them some shovels.

6. Mahkol says:

Physiognomy is real.

7. singlestack says:

Say what you will but the woman has a point.
    There are young girls running around that you would swear are of legal age. During my whorehound days in my late teens/early 20s I had a few close calls with girls I thought were my age but turned out to be much younger. There was one in particular that still gives me nightmares. If not for her brother’s friend cluing me in I would have made a terrible mistake.
    I knew a guy in the service that went to prison for statutory rape with a 14 yo that everyone who saw her swore was in her early 20s. The fact that he met her in a bar didn’t help him a bit.

• Jeremy says:

When my kids were little, we had the daughter of a friend baby sit for the summer. She was iirc 13. I was working night shift. One afternoon I woke up, went to the kitchen and made supper, then went looking for the kids and sitter. They were down at a neighbors playing with their kids. Rounded em up and sent em home, but the neighbor indicated he wanted to talk. Once the kids were beyond earshot, He made a remark about I must be getting some great tail from the sitter. I told him she was only 13, and he went white as a sheet. by Friday his house was on the market, and he and his family had moved out of state.
      The sitter always claimed to be as pure as fresh fallen snow, but according to her sister, she was a super slut. She looked to be twenty. I know several bars sold her drinks with out question.
      The possibility is real to meet a kid who looks like an adult. Careful where you stick it, fifteen for ten will get you twenty.

• Sanders says:

Had a close call with an underage girl when I was 19 and she was 14 – and she was the police chief’s daughter.

Seriously dodged a bullet there, and quite possibly, literally.

• Shell says:

Same thing happened to an Army buddy of mine in Germany in 1982, singlestack. Met her in a bar, she said she was 19, got all the sex he wanted in hotel rooms, she invited him to stay over on a weekend while her parents were away, parents came home early. That’s when he learned she was 14. He went to Mannheim and then Leavenworth.

8. warhorse says:

Traci Lords fooled the entire adult film industry at 15, telling everyone she was 22

9. rightwingterrorist says:

All the left has to offer is sexual deviancy, civilization destruction, and all forms of corruption.