Friday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Friday gifdump

1. AZDesertRat says:

I-40 in northern AZ and NM is notorious for blowing over semi’s like that. More than a few times I’ve had a butt hole pucker moment while trying to pass a semi that was swinging back and forth across two full lanes of highway in that stretch.

2. Gryphon says:

Darn, wonder if the DImwit that knocked down the Brick Chimney survived that? I’ve seen that Go Bad just on a 2-Story House Demolition, the Bricks do Not respond to Gravity in a Normal Way….
    Anything that Big needs a Box or two of Dynamite, and a Looong Fuse.

• SgtBob says:

And an understanding of basic physics. Something goes this way, something else goes that way.

• Gene Small says:

He tried explosives first, when that didn’t work he did the mechanical version. He survived with minor injuries and faces charges for using explosives without the necessary license. A bricklayer friend told me the stack was solid and safe, and should have been left in place.

3. Cederq says:

Wish I could have been in front of Sarah Palin when she sat down, I would have been in love…

• pigpen51 says:

I thought I recognized that gorgeous lady. Man is she beautiful, no wonder she was a beauty queen or whatever. I was trying to figure out where I had seen her before. thanks, Cederq, for the help. I just wish she had been allowed to arrive on the national stage in due time, instead of with that dead guy, who lost the election. She would have had a bright future, if she were allowed. She is actually a very intelligent, well spoken, conservative lady.

• Aesop says:

It’s not Sarah Palin.

But it looks like David Carradine in the background, and he died in 2009.

• Cederq says:

I think you are right after watching it a few times, looks a lot like her and dresses the same way. I still am in love thou… But I agree with Pigpen, Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman!

• Al_in_Ottawa says:

I don’t know who the actress is but the clip is from the TV show Kung Fu, The Legend Continues in the mid-90s. David Carradine played the grandson or great grandson of the character he played in Kung Fu in the early ’70s.

• S L says:

It is Jennifer Morrison from the 2007 movie “Big Stan” https://youtu.be/ZsLs_aa9Mus?t=1h35m38s Starring Rob Schneider!

4. rick says:

That hitch is shown in Ashley’s Book of Knots. Another purpose is for jury rigging a spar after a dismasting.

I-15 also features blown over tractor trailers.

I could watch that archer all daylong.

That last gif reminds me of the fight in the Steve Martin version of Sgt Bilko.

5. Al_in_Ottawa says:

The white sports car being crashed into the car carrier by a moron is an Aston Martin One-77, only 77 were built and the price was $1.5M each. Reason #2,137 that you should push 750hp supercars into place.

Play nice.