Good Morning

This entry was posted in Dogs, Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Good Morning

1. 9Booger says:

Love Labs, have had 5 in my adult life, all females.

It won’t be long and that pup will be eating shoes

2. soapweed says:

The Almighty made up for skeeters, mice and snekes, when he created the yella pooches. Thanks to him EVERY day for mine.

3. brighteyes says:

Yeah man. Labs are all I ever had. Best dogs on the planet. Had one ol boy live 14 years 3 months. Damn I miss them all.

4. Danny says:

Didn’t have a Lab, but I love all dogs.
    I’m convinced God put them here to watch over us and prove to us he exists.
    What other creature will make itself part of your family and watch over children instinctively?
    What other creature gives so much unconditional love and will give it’s life to protect your’s without a thought.
    They truly are guardian angels.

I had to put my best friend down last month… I got him and my daughter in the divorce.
    He was supposed to outlive me, damn cancer and a brain tumor got him.
    I’m trying to figure out if I can handle another at my age.
    Please keep posting those wirecutter I need the pick me up.

Thanks so much,
    Danny

• warhorse says:

I put mine down about 7 years ago now and I still look around. “hey, where’s winston? oh yeah right….dammit…..”

I see people walking golden retrievers along the road and i have to fight the urge to pull over and ask if I can pet their dog.

goldens are my primary dog, but labs..a lab will do. about the same thing, behavior wise. a lovable knot head, dumb sometimes and others too smart for their own good, but usually something you can laugh at either way.

5. Butch says:

Ya’ll can keep your labs. I will always take a dog with some brains. Like Black Mouthed Curs. They are in many ways as friendly and loveable as labs, but they really do have brains. Maybe not as smart as a Heeler or Border Collie, but they can hunt all day and still work cattle before sleep time. And give you their life if necessary.