I feel your pain

This entry was posted in Dogs. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to I feel your pain

1. doug says:

Dog was pissed off!

2. markinfolsom says:

Either that, or the owner ran over some serious road kill.

3. Veeshir says:

My friend kept locking his German Shepherd in the garage with his TR-6 one winter. Fucker ate the wood steering wheel, wood shifter knob, gnawed on the dashboard and ate most of the convertible top.
    That cost a bundle.

4. rick says:

Maybe if owner paid more attention to the dog rather than thinking Adolph is good to go on his own.

5. paulb says:

Since you have one that is chewing you out of house and home, you should know ::-)

6. arc says:

My shepherd is content to sleep all day and usually hates my attention. :(

7. brighteyes says:

People say, dogs chase cars but what would they do if they caught one? Now ya know.

8. Tsgt Joe says:

Way back when I was NCOIC of a civil engineering metal shop the k9 cops asked me to make a water bucket out of stainless steel since one of the patrol dogs kept destroying the galvanized buckets. I dont remember the guage but it stopped him. My mom teased our german shepherd with the vacuum cleaner, he got into the closet where it was stored and destroyed it.

9. MT says:

Seriously doubt any self-respecting Porsche 911 owner would leave a dog in the garage with The Car. Must have been his goldigger girlfriend checked his phone again…

10. SAM says:

If that had been a Lab they would just have eaten the tires and be begging for seconds.

11. Gryphon says:

Don’t turn your Back on the Critters… Saturday, I took My Horse into the Side-Yard (Waiting for the Vet to come and Stitch Up the Cut on His Leg and Pop a Tetanus Shot) somebody else comes into the Garage to see Me. We talk for Five Minutes, go back around the Garage, the Horse has Ripped the Windshield Wipers off the Farm Pickup Truck. The “Wut? Me?” look on His face is Priceless.. And this Guy is Never the Instigator of Trouble when He is with the other Dozen Horses.