Rub-a-dub-dub

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Rub-a-dub-dub

1. Elmo says:

Any Dalai Lame that believes every country has the right to protect it’s borders from invaders is alright with me.

2. paulb says:

Dali get’s his daily rub?

3. WoodBurner says:

Trying to hold her hands back, yea he knows he’s being punk’ed.

4. brighteyes says:

Hey great idea. Claim the Dali Lame seduced you then cry yer heart out on Opree that he raped you and promised you Tibet. Of course if yer a slut whore, a drunkin bozo or any women for that matter you will be believed. Unless you are saying it was Bill Clinton. I mean even Hillary has her limits.

5. I am also quite pleased that the Dalai Lama came out in favor of nations protecting their native cultures against immigrants. I’m a Tibetan Buddhist and I’m relieved he adheres to the tenets of the teachings he espouses. Lots of leftists want to appropriate Buddhist belief as just another example of touchy-feely new age SJW commie horseshit, but the Dalai Lama sticks to the Buddha’s spoken teachings and the learned commentary thereon (“Kangyur” and “Tengyur” respectively). I’ve talked to SJWs in the past who were pissed off because the Dalai Lama condemned homosexuality, and I laughed in their faces. What the fuck did they expect? Here’s the most revered figure in a traditional Asian faith, and they reflexively expect him to endorse homosexual pride and recruitment? They must have him confused with the Pope.

• truthzzzz says:

The pope is not Catholic.

The Dalai Lama is Tibetan Buddhist.

Bears, they do what they want.

6. rob says:

Hellooo, Dalai.

7. Stevie says:

Fake purple flake. The lama is just a jive ass goof getting enlightened, as the photo shows, etc,

8. MartinFromGermany says:

I am very content with the Dalai Lamas position regarding immigration, especially by muslims, and the defense against invaders, cultural or otherwise. His statements concerning the sovereign rights of states and nations must come as a bitter disappointment to the “social justice warrior” crowd and all other ‘activists’ of that ilk.

• truthzzzz says:

The Dalai Lama is wise, and he is not a homicidal genocidal destroyer of the European diversity, cultures, and beauty of Europe as so many self proclaimed and self appointed never elected tyrannical rulers of Europe are doing. And some of the elected rulers are in that definition ans effort also.

9. Critter says:

Keep going sweety, I’m going to achieve total consciousness very soon….