Well, that certainly fucked up his whole day

This entry was posted in To Protect and Serve, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Well, that certainly fucked up his whole day

1. Gordon says:

One cop emptied a magazine, wonder how many times he actually hit his target?

• Max Damage says:

Enough.

• Andrew says:

He may not have emptied his mag, they’re taught to re-load after a shooting just in case.

If he did, well, I’ve seen a mag dump before. You can go damn near full auto just on adrenalin alone. Saw video of one cop blowing away some jackass who tried to pin him to a tree with a car. Flame from the muzzle didn’t flicker much at all, 8 hits out of 9, through glass and metal.

As to how many times the mag-dump officer hit him, doesn’t matter. The kill shots were from the officer on the left side of the pickup.

And I am reminded of the FL Sheriff who, when questioned why his deputies shot a murderer, who had also gunned down two LEOs and a police dog, 69 times, his answer was the deputies ran out of ammo. (Murderer was hunkered down in a gator wallow behind a log. 69 times, over 110 were fired. The cops chewed through the log.)

2. nonncom says:

Damn cops…..what did they think they were doing defending themselves….you see, this is why we have antifa….they are there to defend the innocent criminals and resistors….

3. Just a Chemist says:

Dumbass “officer #2” turns his back to run away? What?

• Matt says:

Should have just stopped at back of truck. Could have drawn, dropped down, and shot in one smooth motion.

4. BG says:

Suicide by law enforcement.

5. brighteyes says:

I been shot at a lot. It aint fun. I probably did some weird shit initially but I always came out fighting. What ever I did it must have been the right thing cuz I’m alive today. Oorah. I’m glad those cops went home to their families standing.

• Andrew says:

The first cop, that kicked back on his heels and landed firing his gun? That’s a gun-fighter.

Mr. Skippy-Ki-Yo? He’ll learn, or he’ll quit.

The guy on the left side of the truck firing through the rear of the cab? He’s a winner.

6. Aesop says:

If you’re ever dumb enough to pull a gun on a man, you better be smart enough to use it!
    – Walter Brennan as Pa Clanton, My Darling Clementine

7. Heathen says:

The dumb ass got what he had coming,point a gun at a cop,you gonna get shot.

Clint Smith videos:
    Til it’s empty.

Don’t be a dick!

8. Andrew says:

Knew a gun-shop owner who lived in Miami. Actually fired and reloaded three full mags at an armed robber in his store in the 70’s. When asked why 3 full mags, he said the body kept moving but he ran out of loaded mags within reach.

This same guy was a Class III dealer and was transporting a van-load of funness on I-95 in Mijami. and got pulled over by a moving roadblock run by a Cuban gang. They didn’t like it when they slid the side door open and he opened up on them.

Then there’s Harry Beckwith, God rest his soul. When thieves tried to smash and grab at his gun store in Micanopy (which was right next to his house) he unloaded full-auto goodness, and dumped 3-4 full mags of SMG fun at those asshats. Read it here:

Man, let me tell you, it felt like all of North Central Florida shut down when Harry finally passed. Gunshop’s still there, still the only indoor range in the area (Fuck you, City of Gainesville!!!)