And men everywhere wept

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to And men everywhere wept

1. the other jack says:

what the hell?? how is that possible??? even stone chips amd salt spray wouldn’t do that.was it at the bottom of a lake?

2. the other jack says:

actually if that were an airbrush or vinyl wrap it would be kind of brass…

3. Pete says:

That’ll buff right out!

Seriously: salt water flood damage?

4. Al_in_Ottawa says:

Rust on a Lamborghini? They’ve never been made of steel.

5. AlphaDelta says:

Speaking as a 550 Spyder owner, nah, no weeping.

6. Weso Phuct says:

No, its not for sale. Im gonna fix it up someday!

7. Sendarius says:

Is that meant to be real?

I ask, because if that is really a Lamborghini, isn’t that entire front clip at least polyurethane if not carbon fiber?

It’s hard to tell in a photo – the lack of depth info sometimes tricks the eye – but given that the shut lines still seem perfect around that “dent” on the hood, I would guess that was a vinyl wrap job.

8. ignore amos says:

I always thought any Ferrari looked more like a voluptuous desirable woman than a Lambo. Not that I’d ever need to worry about such things…

9. Dan says:

IF….and that’s the question…..that rust is the ONLY significant issue than this vehicle could be salvaged. Sadly however anyone who would allow such a nice vehicle to rust like that is almost
    certainly the moronic type to neglect mechanical maintenance also. I might take the vehicle off their hands for free but there is NO WAY in hell I’d ever buy it without an extremely thorough inspection by a competent mechanic who knows exotic eurosportscars.

10. Robert the Biker says:

Something wrong here! The front of a Lambo is plastic, which as any fule kno doesn’t rust! In fact, you can see it just in front of the right hand front wheel, where they’ve had a scrape and its an off-white colour! I think a lot of the non-stressed panels are aluminium too, like the hood.

11. Nobody of importance says:

That’s a graphics job, possibly a wrap. Those parts aren’t even metal so they can’t rust.

12. California southpaw. says:

Rat Rod fad hits supercars. I’d drive it.

13. Daryl says:

Having driven my share of rusty vehicles I thought the weeping was because of the womanly inspiration sticker on the windshield.