Because liberals are that fucking stupid and spiteful

His name is Brett Kavanagh.

No, not Brett Kavanaugh. That’s the man who was confirmed to the U.S. Supreme Court after disputing sexual misconduct allegations during his Senate hearing.

This Brett Kavanagh — the one without the “u” in his last name — is a customer guide at Goodson Clothing & Supply Co. in Louisville, Kentucky, according to his Twitter bio. Oh, and he’s a Carolina Panthers “fanatic,” too.

But he has had a “terrible time” thanks to his name, according to his Oct. 5 tweet that has now been retweeted 157,000 times.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Because liberals are that fucking stupid and spiteful

1. rick says:

A few yrs back a man from my town wrote into the local paper. His letter was to ask people to stop calling him to demand he make the rain stop. His name was Al Nino. I think y’all can figure it out. And absolutely did that really happen.

2. anonymous says:

A rose by any other name etc … You know – you could just not mention your last name.

3. Skipperdaddy says:

He should have busted out a chorus of Titties and Beer when asked that question.

4. Matt says:

A while back there was a Colorado shooter that killed one cop and wounded four others. He was finally killed in the exchange. Unfortunately he had the same name as I do.

For quite a while after that I had people harassing me on Facebook. Even though he was dead.

Yes, they are that stupid.

Matt

5. SgtBob says:

Your headline explains liberals quite accurately. Like the ones pounding on the Supreme Court doors. What a bunch of maroons.

6. Mahkol says:

An opportunity ripe for trolling.