But… but… but he’s BLACK!!!

Students and alumni at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Georgia are petitioning the prestigious art school to strip Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ name from an academic building.

The petition on Change.org is called “Take A Sexual Predator’s Name Off of SCAD’s Building” and had more than 1,000 signatures by Friday morning.

*****

Pretty soon these fuckers are going to run out of people to hate.

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to But… but… but he’s BLACK!!!

1. Gordon says:

I live 95 miles from SCAD. Most of the students are not from the area. They are just what you might expect from a college of art. A bunch of homo and dyke looking liberals from out of state with their hair dyed pink and green. I heard a joke one time: What do they call a faggot in Texas? An artist.

2. Andy says:

1000 signatures of dumb asses that would rather follow the left’s narrative and to lazy to research the facts and make an informed decision.

3. RobinKaty says:

I understand that in some cultures they periodically cull out the idiots, commies, thugs… oh that’s right, we have a suicide clause where self destruction by communists and idiots is enshrined.

4. Tsquared says:

For kicks the girls at SCAD will go down to River Street (tourist central) and make out to see how many tourists they can wig out.

5. the other jack says:

I remember a time when art wasn’t solely the domain of faggots and commies. unfortunately it was not this century.

6. guy says:

“Pretty soon these fuckers are going to run out of people to hate.”

They’ll always have themselves.

7. Djamer says:

That is when they will all turn on each other, as all communists wind up doing Kenny. . .