Friday gifdump

This entry was posted in Gifs. Bookmark the permalink.

30 Responses to Friday gifdump

1. stine2469 says:

I’ve watched the guys checking the powerlines from helicopter. First of all, flying a helicopter 2 feet from high tension lines is insane, but its not as insane as the guy walking from the struts to the tower and back.
    Also, a helicopter hovering at 100ft is VERY VERY LOUD.

• whynot says:

What?? Can’t hear ya!! (Sorry, you just tee’d it perfectly…… 10 years on a medevac will do it to ya)

• snuffy says:

Yep, I saw that one time. Guy was wearing a chainmail bodysuit, he climbed out of the helo onto the tower, helo left, guy took care of bidness for about 20 minutes or so, helo came back, he climbed on, next tower. Not enough money in the world to get me to try that.

2. Drew in Michigan says:

Excellent dump, the wheelchair guys takes the win for biggest loser.

3. ignore amos says:

Has that tree been spiked?

4. Antibubba says:

I forget–what we do for entertainment before watching stupid people do stupid shit on camera?

5. Greg says:

What caused that car to blow up at the crosswalk?

My first thought was the front U joint failed and caused the drive shaft to fall and ‘pole vaulted’ the car, but I’m pretty sure that vehicle is front wheel drive, so I really don’t know.

• GEBIV says:

Saw that one on another web site, and the consensus thought was that the car drove into a manhole. It looks like you can see the cover come out from under the car as everything happens.

• wes says:

looks to me like the manhole cover wasn’t in place properly and the front tire of the car dropped in the hole. If you watch close I’m pretty sure you can see a manhole cover rolling on edge out the right side of the frame towards the telephone pole

6. Elmo says:

Boy, that little girl sure wasn’t going to let go of that leash, was she? Cute.

7. Tennessee Budd says:

Part of Navy shipboard firefighting training used to be that you had to tackle a “wild” hose. Those things will beat the living shit out of you (ask me how I know–CV 67, CV 59).

8. Brian Bell says:

That gal with the Beer the foamed over sure wasn’t that surprised…. I wonder why?

9. =TW= says:

Ram don’t take no shit!!

10. screwauger says:

That Somali chick is cleaning the cupboards where they keep live chickens. They all do it then slaughter them. WTF

11. Scruff says:

ram rider gets my vote

12. Rich W. says:

Number 1: Yes there are times when you can be over gunned.

13. Dale says:

FYI Kenny…I’ve noticed since you’ve starting posting these….there’s a hell of a lag and a big delay until they all come through smoothly….FWIW…Keep up the good work Bud…

They load fine on my computer. I don’t preview most posts, but I do with the gifs to make sure they’re sized right and work correctly. If I see any that aren’t or have a big lag time, I delete them out before you ever see them.

14. nwoldude says:

I got a major rush just looking out the window at the top of WTC.
    The rest of NYC sucked.

15. Gryphon says:

I took care of some Hughes Choppers like that, we would take Electricians on top of Towers to Change the Warning Lights.. “Hover out of Ground Effect” takes More Power than Any other kind of Flying, the Turbine Temperatures were Deliberately Run to the Top of the Yellow Line for 15+ Minutes. The Engine Shops like this when it comes Time for Hot Section Overhauls…

16. Max Damage says: