Fucking liberals…..

An online petition started by a Pittsburgh-based consultant is urging Pittsburgh Marathon officials to drop Chick-fil-A as a sponsor of the kids’ marathon because of the fast food restaurant’s “extreme anti-LGBTQ beliefs.”

The petition, started by Jodi Hirsh, the co-founder and principal consultant at Sequal Consulting, calls the partnership “unacceptable, damaging and offensive.” Hirsh could not immediately be reached for comment.
-Robbie

This entry was posted in Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Fucking liberals…..

1. Exile1981 says:

Liberals will never stop, they want everyone just as unhappy as they are.

2. Andrew says:

Chik-Fil-A is so evil that the managers and employees will show up at all hours to cook for disaster relief, free of charge. They do it for big and small disasters.

The shit-libs in Pittsburg just need to FOAD.

3. Westcoastdeplorable says:

No Chik-Fil-A for YOU!

4. The Rat Fink says:

I went outta my way to find a Chik-Fil-A the first time around when these dumbed-down, self-absorbed, spoon-fed, celebrity-obsessed, White guilt-ridden, Birkenstock-wearing, bottled-water-drinking, kumbaya-singing, Xanax-disabled, Rainbow Plantation, COEXIST bumper-sticker, Leftist dumb-shitz wandering aimlessly around in the haze of Politically Correctness decided to boycott Chik-Fil-A and I’m glad. Now they’re down the road a bit. Bidness-B-Good cuz of Liberal advertising!

5. BillDave says:

I’m here in Texas and Chic-fil-a goes out of their way to help the community every time. They close on Sundays, much to financial lost, because the believe in family time. Great Company.

6. MTD says:

Chick-Fil-A is without a doubt the best fast food chain as far as I’m concerned. They’re always clean and the employees are friendly. Not to mention that fact that the food is excellent and they always help out during disasters. They put most other fast food chains to shame. Everyone who doesn’t like them can eat shit.