A man who assaulted a young, female pro-life advocate Sunday in Toronto has been identified by his employer.

Noble Studio 101, a hair salon in Toronto, posted a message on Instagram Wednesday identifying the man as Jordan Hunt, one of its former employees. The business said it fired Hunt after seeing him on a now-viral video.

“It has been brought to our attention that Jordan Hunt has been caught on camera assaulting an innocent bystander at a pro life rally,” the business wrote. “We don’t condone his actions and he has been let go. We believe that everyone has a right to an opinion and the right to voice their opinion without fear of physical violence.”
AND HERE
-Irish

This entry was posted in Liberals, Videos. Bookmark the permalink.

44 Responses to Man Who Brutally Assaulted a Pro-Life Woman Identified, Fired After Video Goes Viral

1. Peaowed says:

Instead of calling the cops, those gals should’ve beaten his ass, then call the sanitation folks for a cleanup at the corner of Punk and Faggot.

2. Rmb says:

That won’t look good on his resume.

3. rayvet says:

I hope that woman has a father/brother/husband/son that hunts this fruitcake down and pays him back in spades what he has coming. I long for me to be witness to something like that because there’s just some things I can’t not get involved with. That would be one of them.

4. dangero says:

“Brutally Assaulted” is a little bit of an extreme description. While this guy was wrong and deserves to be arrested and fired I’ll take a weak kick from that soy boy beta male any day over having my head stomped in by some “youths” in Chicago.

He attacked a woman, man.

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

That makes him a “weasel or worse” in my playbook.

• ncgreg231LC2 says:

brutally assaulted? was there even any blood? that pansy wasn’t trying to injure anyone. you can hear him say something like “i was trying to kick your phone…” but actions have consequences… i think sentencing him to wearing normal clothes might go so far to be cruel & unusual??? :-p

Did there need to be blood for it to be wrong? He fucking kicked her, it doesn’t matter if it was intentional or not.

• Jeffersonian says:

Initiating a violent assault on another human being over a difference of opinion is morally reprehensible. And a loathsome act.It is also a criminal act in most western societies. I hope this man has been arrested and charged with assault. I don’t wish to ruin his life. I just believe he should face the consequences of his actions.

• Frank Peel says:

What he did was wrong no matter the race, sex, creed, etc. of the victim. Yes, it was more cowardly because he is (sort of) a man and the victim is a woman. But ANYONE bigger and stronger picking on someone weaker than them is just as cowardly.

• Padawan says:

Apparently your “father figure” never taught you the valuable lesson of never hitting a woman.

• ChuckN says:

On the flip side, if women want equality that argument goes out the window. Pardon the expression, but one can’t run with the bulls while proclaiming to be a sacred cow.

What I’m curious about is that since a the #MeToo movement has concretely established that evidence need not be required to destroyed any male’s life, including young boys, is there going to be an uptick in domestic violence, useless restraining orders, or even straight up murder.

At one point of another, many here have proposed vigilante style justice, even in this comment section. How long before men start deciding that there’s no other way to get fair shake and accusers start winding up in hospitals or just disappearing. How many would sit idly by if it was them or their sons in cases like the Duke lacrosse boys or even Kavanaugh.

When women start eviscerating those that make false claims or abuse others using, I think you’ll see men start treating women like ladies again.

(To be clear this is a bit of a rant and not directed at you Padawan, you’re way too classy to have been sucked into the immaturity and foolishness that all to many modern women have.)

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

You are conflating two stories, two different movements. The victim in the clip is a Christian young woman, leading a peaceful pro-life demonstration. She started filming a pro-abortion loser who walked into their demonstration, wrote on people’s coats, tore their signs and then kicked her in the shoulder, knocking her to the ground. If it’s ok for him to do that, because…what…. some women want equality? Then it’s equally ok for me to march up to Wirecutter and kick him in the nuts because my ex husband was an ass.

The asshole in question did not kick her because he hates the #MeToo movement, or radical feminism, or the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. He’s a pro-abortion soyboy who is for the very things you’re against. I suspect the victim is the kind of young lady you’d approve of – but don’t let that get in the way of your rant.

Finally. Are you really saying that wanting equality – in terms of not being someone else’s property, being able to have my own property, business and money, being able to vote and getting the same pay as anyone else for the same quality and quantity of work – means that it’s ok for some asshole to walk up and kick me to the ground? Is that really what you mean?

Okay, that’s enough talking about kicking me in the nuts.

• ThinkingOutLoud says:

Oh, yes…sorry! Just an example, your gentleman’s bits are entirely safe from me…..

• ChuckN says:

Whoa, slow down a little. At no point did I state that the behavior was acceptable instead it’s more of a pet peeve against the idea that it is never acceptable to hit a woman. Enter Bill Burr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

Am I saying that being equal means that another can do as they please to you? No. I’m saying that you can’t you can’t claim to be equal and also claim to be a protected class. And maybe if more people took this stance the radicals wouldn’t have been given a foothold and we wouldn’t be at the brink of losing our country. And in many minds, continually taking the high road without fighting for it is precisely why the left is crushing us. They have no standards. By refusing to play the game by enforcing their own rules we are refusing to fight, and everyone loses; the left is just to dumb to realize it.

• Frank Peel says:

My father taught me to never hit a lady.

Semantics or delineation?

5. mrgarabaldi says:

He probably is a local member of antifa and anyone that disagrees with whatever position the left advocates is a “Nazi” and they are subhuman so it is “ok” to hit them …well because they deserve it….because they are “Nazi’s”…

6. Robert says:

From the article:
    “Late Wednesday, after reports of the man’s identity surfaced, Bissonnette posted a message on Twitter asking people to pray for him.

Marie-Claire here – I’m fine. Thank you to all those who’ve reached out in concern. A few people have identified the man who attacked me. I understand the video is upsetting to watch, but please pray for the guy.

— CLC Youth (@clcyouthprolife) October 3, 2018"

Since he is wearing a necklace with a pentagram on it, praying for him might be the best idea.

7. nwoldude says:

Not cool. Dumbass!

8. Wraith says:

In a civilized society, every man in the vicinity–be they pro-choice or pro-life–would have stomped that punk into the sidewalk.

Canada is apparently not a civilized society.

9. dav says:

He’s wearing a Pentagram necklace. A Satanist.

• rob says:

Absofuckinlutely. Satan is real.

Saint Michael the Archangel defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.

May God rebuke him we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
      Cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

• B says:

Or a Wiccan. Lots of difference there, unless you are a fundamentalist Christian who can’t be be bothered to learn anything.

If it were upside down, then it would be the mark of a satanist. But it isn’t.

But it is likely a fashion thing. Faggots like that follow what their friends wear.

• Robert says:

I’m not a fundamentalist Christian, but
        i try to learn what I can when I can, so thanks for the lesson, smartass.

• Lineman says:

Well we could happily send him to his master with little help from a flamethrower…

10. dav says:

That’s not a Man, there is an odor of soy wafting from it’s hair.

11. Alemaster says:

No job now? No problem! With his protest and hairdressing skills he can always “intern” for Shelia Jackson-Lee as she seems short an intern today. Soros is always hiring for her assistants. And besides, “Girl, your hair just looks marvelous!” regards, Alemaster

12. Bad_Brad says:

I can only add, a good upper cut to the chin while his tongue was sticking out would have solved several issues with this faggot all in one shot

13. FREE says:

Fucker needs daily tire iron beating until his attitude improves.

14. 15Fixer says:

Some stupidity is just irredeemable. Get out the bug spray, gas the pest, clean up the mess, and carry on……

15. Did anyone notice that he’s wearing the sigil of bahomet. Devil worshipper

16. Sedition says:

He should be killed.

17. Gryphon says:

Beta Males like this only Exist in our Society because, like all Criminals, the Police and ‘government’ Protect them from Normal Men.

• Lineman says:

Yep without a doubt because if there were no more criminals because the normal men took care of them then we wouldn’t need them…So they have to keep that wage coming in along with that pension…

• Sanders says:

Been saying that for years. Those jerks behave like they do, because they can.

18. Elmo says:

From the queer’s Twitter page –

“Couple things I’m going to point out:
    1. Kung-Fu masters like me have reflexes like none other, and I was only defending myself
    2. I have a full time job championing women’s rights
    3. I will never apologize for doing the right thing.”

19. Rick says:

This took place in Canada, he is just a normal Canadian.