NO FUCKING WAY….. Not in California!

An internal audit from the California Department of Motor Vehicles released Monday shows about 1,500 customers may have been improperly registered to vote.

“Approximately 1,500 customers may have been registered to vote in error,” the DMV wrote in a letter Monday to the Secretary of State’s Office. “This error has been corrected and is separate from the processing error we notified you about in writing on September 5.” Non-residents and non-citizens are among the affected customers, according to Jessica Gonzalez, a DMV spokeswoman.

This entry was posted in California, Illegals. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to NO FUCKING WAY….. Not in California!

1. Dan says:

ONLY 1500!!! I doubt that. It’s more like 15,000….or even 150,000.

• MT says:

Well, the next statement they issue will say they dropped a few zeros by mistake.
      Then whoever issues that statement will later be found floating in whatever passes for the LA River these days.

• Padawan says:

I think you forgot a couple of zeros.

2. Elmo says:

Head fake for PR purposes by the DMV (Department of Mexican Voting).

3. Burgess Schnitzius says:

Notice the non-resident category. Why are non-residents even at the DMV? Registering to vote would be my guess.

4. nonncom says:

But…..but…..there’s no voter fraud!….my grandpa always voted republican until the day he died….now he votes democrat….

5. CC says:

Error my ass – that’s affirmative action hires letting their vast chain of illegal relatives in the back door.

• Sabre22 says:

BINGO there are a lot of California counties that have 10 to 25 % more registered voters than voting age people. But there is no Voter fraud. I believe in Ohio’s 12th District they had 270 people over 116 years old voting but there is NO voter fraud. Simple solution Illegal aliens do not get Drivers Licenses period. Or get rid of Motor voter laws which allow people to register to vote when they get a drivers license. Mandatory photo ID to vote.

6. STW says:

This was just the east LA office, right?

7. anonymous says:

And what are the odds that most of them will turn out to be illegal aliens. Just saying …

8. Westcoastdeplorable says:

And with all the illegals getting driver’s licenses, you can’t even get CLOSE to the DMV. They fucked me over on my car registration…I guess they lost my payment, so I wound up paying late with a credit card on their website. Then last week I get a note along with my original check saying I had “already paid”. Called the number to try to get the fine reversed and the wait time on the phone was over one hour. Talk about service or lack thereof.

• Frank Peel says:

I know what you mean. Always hated having to go to the CA DMV.

Moved to Texas five years ago and have made one trip to the TX DMV. Walked in, took my number and settled in to wait my turn. Had barely found my place in the book I brought to read when my number came up.

The clerk was friendly, enthusiastic and helpful (the antithesis of most of the people who work for CA). I sat down in front of his desk; none of this standing in long lines to stand even longer at a counter like in CA. We chatted some about the world and were still done in 10 minutes. He even took my picture and made my new license AT HIS DESK.

I commented how incredible an experience this was compared to CA. He said, “You know, my manager loves to hear that kind of stuff. Would you mind telling her?” So I did. She was just as nice and thanked me for the compliment.

Vehicle registration requires a visit to the country tax office. Closer to CA. Lines and if you hit it wrong it can take awhile. But most tasks can be done online. Still beats CA by a country mile.

• Elmo says:

I’ve been dealing with CA DMV for 50 years now, and I can’t remember it being much different than it is today. And all I’ve ever dealt with have been small town branches. They’ve all been a pain in the ass.

In the late ’70’s I had to relicense the Kenworth I was driving in Nevada. I drove to the main office in Carson City. I parked the truck, walked inside, walked right up to the counter and told the gal what I needed. She smiled, took my papers and asked “Would you like a new license plate?” I told her no thank you, the old one’s fine. I was in and out in 5 minutes.

I was blown away. It was actually a fun experience.
        Have I mentioned lately that California sucks?

9. j@nuff.com says:

Registered to vote in error means that they were listed as Republicans instead of democrats.

10. Tsgt Joe says:

Its not the DMV but I had a pleasant interaction with the government today. I had to renew my cpl today, last time in a major county near detroit was time consuming and irritating. Today I walked into the midland county clerks office, told the young lady I needed to renew my cpl she handed me a paper to fill out, while I was doing that she took my current cpl and drivers license back to her desk, about the time I completed the form she was back with my temporary renewal, took my credit card for the fee. It took me longer to walk from the parking lot than the renewal process took.