No shit, huh

This entry was posted in funny pics. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to No shit, huh

1. Tsgt Joe says:

Oh no, dont you know its just because it hasnt been done right. We will make a heaven on earth— as soon as the proletariate learns their place. The college students I can understand, they are idealistic and lacking in life experience and dont understand socialism/ communism flies in the face of human nature. Now the older ones, the bernie sanders etc, they dont intend to be part of the prolitariate, those mf’rs plan to be the ones with the boot on the neck of the rest of us.

• Lineman says:

Well they plan on ordering their minions to put the boot on our neck…They would never have the courage to do it themselves…

• Tsgt Joe says:

Excellent point, just like the antigun folks are going to send the vopo’s to disarm us or shoot us.

• FaCubeItches says:

There are two types of communists – those who actually believe in communism, and those who just use it as a tactic to gain and keep power. The first group are idiots; the second are very, very dangerous.

2. Bad_Brad says:

That’s one of the best comments I’ve ever heard. But I gotta say I was very disappointed in this guy acting like a little bitch when him and Candice Owens were attacked at that restaurant. Dudes obviously never been in a fight.

3. ed357 says:

I’ve only seen a couple of fat people in socialist/communist countries…….

Stalin, Mao, and Kim Jong-un……I wonder why….???

4. nonncom says:

“They just haven’t tried AMERICAN socialism yet”….

5. Tactless Wookie says:

Bill Whittle has been saying something similar for years. He says you never see boats heading to Cuba.

Although I have to admit, I like the way Kirk said this better.