No wonder they’re stressed in New Jersey

A federal judge denied a motion to block a New Jersey law that calls for the forced destruction of magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds.

The ban, signed into law by Gov. Phil Murphy back in June, gives gun owners 180 days to comply. That deadline is Dec. 10, 2018.
-Elmo

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals. Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to No wonder they’re stressed in New Jersey

1. Sanders says:

Just say, “No”.

2. Elmo says:

You’ll note it includes handgun magazines.
    Hopefully if Kavanaugh gets confirmed (fingers crossed) a few of these tyrannical gun laws will finally be granted cert at the Supreme Court and have their cases heard.

3. Kiss your girlfriend where it stinks. Take her to ‘Jersey.

• Scarecrow says:

That’s only the northern coastal bits across from NYC. We also have God’s country as soon as you get west of Paterson and into the hills. Same damn laws, unfortunately.

4. bogsidebunny says:

Why I left years ago. I knew when I saw this shit coming thanks to the influx of New York City Liberal, hook-nosed tribe member assholes into the Northern half of the state. yea, I was born there 76 years ago when New Jersey was a shining example of America not the festering cesspool of Commie turds.

• A Texan says:

Hey, dumb bunny: not all of us members of the “hook-nosed tribe” have hooked noses, nor are we all anti-gun. I, for one, am glad that I don’t live there any more – and there are plenty of liberal non-Jews who also ruined both NY, NYFC and NJ. John Lindsay was no Jew; nor was Mario Cuomo or his spawn Andrew; Murphy isn’t, nor was that fucking scumbag Jim Florio.

FYI, there are a large number of Jews with guns, mainly because none of our distant (and, sometimes, not-so-distant) relatives were seen exiting cattle cars armed with any, let alone those with normal capacity magazines. BTW, I left that shithole state for Texas 19 years ago. When we went over the “Welcome to Delaware” sign, I turned to my wife and told her that she would no longer have to worry about bailing me out of jail. She was, of course, shocked and asked why, so I explained about (non-Jew) Florio’s AWB and its accompanying ban on mags over 15 rounds. She asked how many I had, and I said, “Well, sitting about 18 inches behind my ass is about 200 years’ worth in Rahway State Prison.” She turned white as a sheet and (rather uncharacteristically) didn’t say anything for about 30 seconds. When she recovered, she asked me if “they have laws like that in Texas.” I said, “No, Texas is in America.”

So rant all you want at anti-gunners and Leftists – they deserve it. But leave your anti-semitism in the gutter where you live.

5. B says:

I’ll make the offer to hold any magazines for our folks in New Jersey…until you can either move out of the state or get a hearing to change the law.

Seriously. Kenny has my email. I won’t hold ’em forever, but I have a dry place to store ’em for a few months.

6. SgtBob says:

So the gunowner who has two 15-round magazines will be allowed to “retain” three 10-round magazines, says the judge. Hey, dumbfuck! The gunowner doesn’t have three 10-round magazines.