Ordered a new gun? Your wait just got longer

MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) – Police are searching the people who stole 400 guns from a UPS facility.

The burglary happened Sunday on Brooks Road.

The one of the two suspects were seen wearing a black and gray jacket with dark pants. The other was wearing all black.
MORE

*****

That’s a hell of a description there, ain’t it? Motherfuckers are so afraid of offending somebody that they don’t even say the race, but it being Memphis it doesn’t take a genius to figure it out.

I remember reading in the Modesto Bee a few years back the description of a pair of armed robbers. They described them as ‘dark complected, brown eyes and tightly curled hair’ – I shit you not.
Yeah, they were black.

This entry was posted in Guns, Race. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Ordered a new gun? Your wait just got longer

  1. Screamingscotsman says:

    Dark white skin is my favorite description of a black dude. Along those lines, google or duck duck go american inventors. All of them are black. Even ben franklin. Scroll and look for his dark white skin.

    • Mike_C says:

      Wow, you’re right. Who knew? Google has opened my eyes! Yet Google is missing out on all that talent, instead choosing to hire WAY too many Asians (36.3%) and Whites (53.1%). Blacks are only 2.5% of the Google workforce (and even if you count “2 or more races” all as black, it adds only 4.2%, giving a total of 6.7%). Too many unemotional, repressed, greedy, Faustian, foolish, violent, warlike, by-definition-Racist Ice People, not enough warm, spontaneous, generous, patient, wise, kindly, nonviolent, peaceable, by-definition-incapable*-of-racism Sun People.

      https://www.statista.com/statistics/311810/google-employee-ethnicity-us/

      *but racism is the only thing Sun People are incapable of. Putting a cis-het white male oppressor on the moon? Three Sun People ladies gotcha covered. (If we can put A white person on the moon, why can’t we put ALL of them on the moon?) And you like peanut butter, and the traffic light? Sun People gave you those too.

      In comparison, the US Federal Civilian Employee workforce (see link for the subgroups not included in these stats) has 18.2% black, 8.8% Hispanics, 6.0% Asians, plus 2.2% American Indians/Native Hawaiian/Other-Pacific-Islander; that’s 36.7% “minority”. Also note that the average annual base salary is $84,913.

      https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-oversight/data-analysis-documentation/federal-employment-reports/reports-publications/profile-of-federal-civilian-non-postal-employees/

  2. Elmo says:

    A $5000 reward seems kind of chintzy to me.

  3. nwoldude says:

    The day I came home from RVN I got held up, at knife point, on the street outside the Detroit Greyhound terminal by two ‘dark complected, brown eyes and tightly curled hair’ dudes.

  4. chewydog says:

    Someone knew how many and where. They brought a UHaul…I’d be looking at UPS employees.

    • Wirecutter says:

      It’s pretty common knowledge that UPS delivers most if not all of the guns shipped between FFLs or from manufacturer to shop. Even if they didn’t already know, it wouldn’t be too hard to figure out – there’s a UPS truck making deliveries almost every day to my local gun shop.

  5. Sanders says:

    Damn, talk about an inside job.

    Bud’s Gun Shop’s shipment?

  6. Brad_in_IL says:

    Shit, that’s nothing. Here in Chicago, the rival gangs collaborated when they emptied a RAIL CAR of guns, then used ’em to shoot each other to pieces. I don’t recall all the details, as it was a couple years ago. Knocking over a UPS truck? Child’s play.

  7. Hank Curmudgeon says:

    Most Chicago cops sarcastically refer to the “din du nuffin” crowd as being either of Amish or Mennonite heritage as in “Look at those Amish on that street corner flipping hand signs at that car full of Mennonites! Disgusting isn’t it?” I still have relatives in the Chicago area so I follow the local Chicago news via the net. You rarely, if ever, get a description of the perp’s race on the MSM and in the two local papers. Then you go to blogs like http://www.cwbchicago.com/ and https://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/ and you realize just how “dark” the overall criminal element really is.

  8. Elmo says:

    I just heard on the news that the U-Haul and guns were recovered in Illinois. Said they were headed to Chicago. :-O

If your comment 'disappears', don't trip - it went to my trash folder and I will restore it when I moderate.