Practice on yourselves

A popular Antifa website is promoting home abortion classes in order to “dismantle the white supremacist bio-medical patriarchy” in response to the swearing in of Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
-WiscoDave

This entry was posted in Antifa, WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Practice on yourselves

1. nwoldude says:

I look to dismantle an antlfux instep badly some day if he/she ‘demonstrates near me. By accident of course because I am elderly and prone to missteps.

2. Nemo says:

Yep, let’s re-invent the back alley and home based abortion practices prevalent B4 Roe v. Wade because it made so much sense even back then. Just think, maybe we wouldn’t need so many people from turd world shitholes to make up for the lack of even replacement level population demographics in the U.S. and other western countries if all pregnancies were carried to term.

While I get what Roe v. Wade is about, theoretically, I don’t agree with the ruling, never did. I strenuously object to my tax dollars being used to fund abortion clinics under color of law.

Yet another unethical, immoral gift to society from the Left Wing Loon party.

3. Exile1981 says:

Back alley abortions in the days before legalization had a tendency to kill 5% of the girls getting them and do enough damage that another 10% were made unable to carry a child to term. While I’m opposed to abbortion as a means of birth control, I encourage anti to stop using modern medicine and increase their mortality rates.

4. Heathen says:

“Coat hangers not included.”

Yes, I read the story & see they’re planning on teaching the use of herbal abortifacients. Some of those work (sometimes) ; and some can be deadly.

5. (((Doc B))) says:

This is a truly self-correcting problem. Like an IQ test almost…..it may be possible to off a leftist, and the next generation in one single step.

I approve.

6. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Talk about going overboard! And some of these idiots will actually try the “do it yourself” method.

7. pigpen51 says:

I support abortion for these anti fact people. But only if we can make it retroactive.

8. JFM says:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t the whole purpose behind making abortion legal was to do away with do-it-yourself abortions?

9. Mike says:

Going by the looks of most of those stupid pink-haired/commie creatures – they’re not in any danger of getting knocked up anytime soon. Just sayin’…

10. xtron says:

well, looks like the left was right. women will die because Kavanaugh got to the SCOTUS. not because he outlawed abortion, but because stupid bints tried “self abortions” in retaliation, botched it and died

11. ChuckN says:

So Kavanaugh is supposedly going to bring back the back room abortions with coat hangers but these idiots are doing it themselves. My only request is that they include a sterilizer with these home kits.

12. BlueMntCeltic says:

I’m will to support their cause…where do I send my extra coat hangers?