Shut the fuck up, loser

Twice-failed presidential candidate and former first lady Hillary Clinton told CNN’s Christine Amanpour Tuesday that “civility can start again” when Democrats take back control of the House and Senate. Until then, she argued, all bets are off when dealing with Republicans.

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,” she claimed. “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.”

Clinton cited her own treatment at the hands of Republicans, claiming she was targeted by “lies” and they were driven by a “lust for power.”
-Steve

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

23 Responses to Shut the fuck up, loser

1. irontomflint says:

She and her ilk still can’t seem to come to terms with the simple fact that the MOST Americans are unwilling to be the next communist experiment. She truly believes in what she preaches.

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

Nah, I don’t agree. Hitlery and her bunch don’t believe in anything but POWER! She would do/say anything if it results in her gaining more power.

2. anonymous says:

Holy crap, what a load of bat shit crazy is spewing out of her mouth. A lightning bolt from a clear blue sky h hitting her would not surprise me much. Self delusional “I coulda bin a contender” thoughts. She should be glad that Trump has (so far) held back on “Lock Her Up” one of the most popular campaign promises made.

3. bocopro says:

Oh, really?

Fact is, you’re much more likely to be killed by the Clinton machine than by a conservative with an Armalite.

4. Peaowed says:

The “incivility sword” cuts both ways, bitch.

5. It’s hard to imagine a more blatant case of projection. But this is a woman whose one and only goal for more than twenty years was to become president. She endured a philandering husband. She gave way to an unqualified Negro. Then she failed to defeat “the most defeatable presidential candidate in history.” She must be near to terminally bitter.

• MT says:

Exactly. Really surprised the Clinton Machine hasn’t “removed” President Trump from office already. I pray every day for the shield that protects him.

• jb says:

“What is more uncivil and cruel than taking children away?” She asked. “It should be met with resolve and strength.”

Yes, and it will. Mark her words carefully.

• Jack58 says:

Sir Francis – how great it is to see you post on Knuckledragging. You’re one of the first of many voices crying out in the wilderness.
        God Bless You..
        You know what the difference is between Hilary in a 100 yard marathon, and a midget who plays chess?
        One of them is a cunning runt!

6. NewVegasBadger says:

To borrow from an old lawyer joke; How can you tell when Hillary the Evil is lying to you? Her lips are moving.

7. Steve says:

That sounds like the same bargain offered by a two-year-old. I’ll keep having my tantrum until you give me what I want, and then I’ll behave, for a little while.

8. Nemo says:

… and to think that nearly half the country (excluding illegals and dead people) voted for this deranged bitch in 2016.

9. Dick Gozinue says:

FFS, it’s like listening to an audio recitation of Mein Kampf. And put Amanpour up against a post as well for giving her a forum and smiling at these comments…

10. bogsidebunny says:

I heard because that statement of Hitlery’s appears to be a legitimate threat she’s been put on the Federal “no fly list” and the FBI has confiscated all her brooms. Too bad cause it’s only 3 weeks to her annual “fly-over”.

11. Jeff C says:

She just wants “The Swamp” to go back to it’s old ways and let her make tons of $$$ off it.

12. Veeshir says:

I’ll stick up for her.
    She was targeted by lies.
    I mean, she lies constantly and the media had to lie about her in an attempt to get her bloated carcass over the line.
    There was a whole lot of lying about her. Luckily enough Americans saw through them.

13. crazyeighter says:

I do believe this is the first thing that bitch has said that I agree with.

14. Bill says:

Ask the 58 million babies killed by abortion since 1973 about the Democrat’s civility. Oh wait, we can’t since they were murdered.

15. Don in Oregon says:

“Lust for power.” She would know!

16. Heathen says:

“You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for, what you care about,”- HRC.

You cannot “coexist” with those who have sworn to kill you. – Unknown

“We’re running out of cheeks to turn.” – Bob the Hobo.

17. grayjohn says:

You can be civil, or you can get hurt.

18. Steve says:

They say a picture says 1000 words, and this cartoon expresses Hillary’s beliefs exactly.