Some folks don’t fuck around

A notorious pedophile has been found dead by police after he was shot dead during the attempted rape of a 12-year old girl at a property in Morgantown, West Virginia.

The 42-year old mother of the girl told investigators that she woke in the early hours of the morning after hearing a commotion in her daughters room. She grabbed a shotgun from her closet and rushed to her daughter’s room, where she was confronted by the sight of an unidentified man attempting struggling with her daughter.

Startled, the man turned around to face the mother, at which point she fired directly into his face, blowing off most of his head. The rapist – a 53 year old sex offender known to police for a series of crimes on young victims – died instantly.
SEEN HERE

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Some folks don’t fuck around

1. Skipperdaddy says:

Oh hell fuckin yeah!!! Get Sum asshole!

2. Tal says:

I love a feel good story

3. stine says:

What a god damned shame.

4. MrMoJoe says:

“Died instantly” too bad.

5. Dav says:

That’s the way these stories should ALWAYS end!

6. Mark says:

Out -Fucking-standing!

Prayers for peace for mom and daughter.

God and Satan have other plans for the rapist

7. Gordon says:

Don’t worry about losing the face, we have DNA testing now. Closed casket ceremony in his immediate future.

• Jeremy says:

Make it open casket, hold it at the state prison chapel, and make every sex offender in the state attend and file past his remains.

• cap'n fast says:

very good idea. would that be cruel and unusual punishment?

• weredragon says:

Cruel, not if you aren’t doing it to them. And it’s only unusual if you only do it occasionally. Do it every time and it becomes the usual practice.

• Jeff C says:

Just burn him/it!!!!

8. Bob M says:

I volunteer to help clean up the mess in the girls room.

9. Steve says:

Shoot….I heard that this was a “fake” listing. Something about the photo of the car being over 10 years old. And the call letters for the tv station is bogus. Sigh, great story though. Wonder if it deterred any pedophiles from committing a crime.

Steve

10. Walter Zoomie says:

Get a mop. ;)

11. nwoldude says:

Fine work Mom.

12. Anonm says:

Boom, bitechez

13. good for her !!!…..should happen to every pedophile perp in the fucking country
    but some time should be taken first with a blow torch and a good skinning knife and a 40 pound bag of salt ………..after a few days when you get bored then you can use the shotgun

• Lineman says:

I like your way of thinking…My granddad said they should tie their genitals to a lit powder keg and give them a dull butter knife…

• John Deaux says:

Mine would say ” nail their nuts to the floor then douse em in gasoline. Hand them a dull knife then throw a lit match their way.
        Oh and good for her. One down, many more to go….

• Padawan says:

Junk, vice grip, dull, rusty saw. Half a gallon of gasoline and a match.

14. Brian Bell says:

And that is how you solve the problem of sex offenders, nice shooting Ma’am

15. Jeffery in Alabama says:

This is a textbook example of a case of pedophilia being “cured”.

16. CC says:

REAL justice, not the kind you find in a court of law.

17. Skytrooper says:

Once again, you’ve posted a fictitious story.

Oh well. Maybe you have time to fact check every link I post – I damned sure don’t.
      It looked real, the site looked real and even the ads looked real.

• Padawan says:

You must be new here.

• Eastwood says:

Thanks for dropping a deuce on our parade. I do appreciate the factual news so I appreciate that but where I am from you don’t disrespect a man in his own house. Even if it’s false it may deture some sick SOB from trying similar actions which is still a heck of a lot better than what the left is slinging. Anyone that read that “story” abd didn’t feel like he got what wad coming to him has some swayed values. Armed citizens stop over 1 million violent crimes a year and you can fact check that. More armed legal citizens means it is riskier for criminals… That’s a good thing.

18. greatgeezer1 says:

Ahhh, a nice warm and fuzzy article to start my morning right. Just the thing with coffee!

19. NewVegasBadger says:

Thank-you for this post! You made my day. The ONLY good pedophile is a DEAD pedophile. The act of good that a pedophile can do is to commit suicide, for the sake of the rest of the community. It would be nice if there was a go fund me site for that mom, where one give a token of our appreciation for her service of ridding the world of this evil POS. She also save the tax payers some money too.

20. Wilbur says:

She needs to learn to aim about 2 1/2 feet lower with the first shot and wait for effect to see how long to bleed out.

21. Kris says:

OMP WOMP

22. Westcoastdeplorable says:

Too bad he “died instantly”. Enduring great pain would have been my preference for him.

23. pigpen51 says:

When I was a kid, there was a guy in our small town who was what we called a window peeker. He was going around town, after dark, peeping into the bedroom windows of females, trying to see them dressing, or sleeping, etc. I don’t know the guys name, but I do remember that he got caught by a father, and the father called up his brother, and a couple of his friends, and they beat the living hell out of that pervert, put him in the hospital. The guy never said a word about how it happened, and nobody ever got in any trouble over it. But the word went around on the street, as it were, about what had happened, and pretty much everyone not only knew about it, but shunned the asshole, and his family. That was the only unfair part of it, the trouble it caused for his family. I was pretty young when it happened, like 7 or 8, but I think that the family ended up moving away. Probably so, as I don’t remember the families name.

24. Sunny says:

Dang it! You mean this ain’t for real?
    I was enjoying the hell out of this cause this is what should happen to all pedophiles.
    Shoot!
    sunny

25. cap'n fast says:

it was what? late 1970’s? in Altus OK a rapist was caught in the act with a small boy and got a fair trial and sentenced to some years in jail. sheriffs deputies were transporting him to the state lockup where the prison population was happily awaiting his arrival. he never got there. escaped from the deputies and handcuffed himself to the heat register of an abandoned farm house and set fire to the shack and later died of third degree burns. the deputies were plainly grief stricken as they publicly declared how much they desired to get him to the prison alive.the prison population was saddened.

dead right there, finally.