The hysterical, deceitful fake news reporting by the left-wing media is driving left-wing activists to violence and bloodshed. Never forget the rifle assault by a deranged leftist that targeted conservative U.S. lawmakers on a softball field, injuring Rep. Steve Scalise (and nearly killing him). Also do not forget the violent physical assault on Sen. Rand Paul by his unhinged Democrat neighbor.

We are now learning that left-wing domestic terrorism groups are openly discussing “kill team” tactics on Twitter and Facebook, discussing methods of carrying SBRs (short-barreled rifles) under their clothing, blending in with crowds, then popping out of the crowds to assassinate prominent conservatives such as U.S. Senators, Supreme Court justices and prominent conservative radio personalities. All this was first reported by PJ Media.

In addition to the open discussion of “kill team” tactics on social media platforms, we’re also seeing:
-Rurik

This entry was posted in Antifa, Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to The unhinged left is planning violence against conservative members of congress, supreme court justices and their families

1. Exile1981 says:

Hmm if they go that route then Trump will have a lot more leeway in dealing with them.and their backers.

• BlueMntCeltic says:

And then, perhaps, the rest of society will exercise their leeway in a less constrained manner than they are now so patiently exercising. But, that might lead to just the sort of serious social interaction the left seems to covet. Well….after they take everyone else’s guns away that is.

2. RobinKaty says:

If I were to try and overthrow the government, I would expect them to imprison/kill me…

3. Kaptain Kaos says:

Welp. I’ve got my popcorn bucket and my lawn chair. Let’s just see how far the Limp Wrist Tribe is willing to take it before they face true retribution.

4. tomrdcinc says:

This happens when these self-important politicians decide that they want to be one of those thoughtful and deliberating swing votes. Decide early and stick to it. Act like you have lunch money and the bullies will come take it.

5. Paraclete says:

civilwar.news
    Check it out

6. nwoldude says:

Kill teams beget kill teams.

7. Eric says:

Shooting war when, Bitches? Team Deplorable got more guns than you got dildos, pussy hats, and buttplugs

• Jeremy says:

I don’t know about that, Rosie O’piggy probably has more of those than China has rice.

8. bogsidebunny says:

Conservatives get violent? It’s not really in our nature. I carry for self defense and if someone wants a piece of my 76 year old body I’ll kill them no problem. But I believe most of us would be hard pressed to seek out and confront the liberals to provoke a blood bath. But that’s just me speaking.

9. Gryphon says:

This is a perfect example of (((who))) Controls the treasonous ‘deep state’. Were ‘conservative’ Writers to Advocate Organized and Targeted Violence against bolsheviks, they would INSTANTLY be Arrested, charged with ‘Terrorism’, and Vilified in the (((media))).

10. SAM says:

I’ve said it be for, here in fact but how often do you hear about the peaceful left and the dangers right? Every time I hear someone go on about how violent the right are I always ask them the same question. “If the right is so violent how come Jane Fonda is still alive?”. As of yet I have never had an answer, in fact I don’t think one person has understood the question.

11. Ogrrre says:

I hope those skid marks realize that their tactics can (and WILL) go both ways. Just one assassination, and every ANTIFA asshole will be a target. Every commucrat senator and representative should become a target. Every commie-lib college professor should become a target. Any judge who allows bail, or overturns a conviction of one of these assholes on a technicality should become a target. If they so much as make a threat towards a spouse and/or child of a conservative pol, their spouses and families become legitimate targets. If they want to play that game, we can play by their rules too. I’m almost looking forward to it.

12. Nemo says:

Yeh, open that can of worms you leftist loons. Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens. Let’s see what happens when real men take the field against a bunch of pussy’s that run to their safe space over every conceivable slight upon their delicate sensibilities. I’m SO SCARED.

13. ChuckN says:

Considering that they’ve already tried multiple time and the general state of the fascistic radicals, especially now after Kavanaugh, I will be surprised if someone from the conservative side is not assassinated before November. On the upside, we would have a clear argument that the biased at Facebook, Twitter and even Google are facilitating open terrorism and need to be broken up. Not that we can’t make the case now, but like Kavanaugh it’s going to take another overplayed hand before the masses really paying attention.

14. CC says:

You want to get the people who will put your head on a pike involved, feel free.