Time for a selfie!!!

This entry was posted in islam, Selfie. Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Time for a selfie!!!

1. SAM says:

SMILE.

2. California southpaw. says:

Fucking muslims get all the hot ones.

3. WoodBurner says:

Yea, I’d leave ‘er covered up 2.

4. Mark says:

Oh look a pedophile -worshiping death cult disciple and his property .

5. Aaron Yetter says:

Probably doing recon for next attack

6. Bad_Brad says:

A couple months back, one that was dressed just like the double X Glad trash bag walked into our local Starbucks while I was in line. Set down a bag and a computer and immediately exited back out the door. You could have heard a pin drop and the smell of shit was overwhelming. Turned out she was just throwing something away, but that’s a hard valuable lesson. i-pak. Every day, every minute. That gun wouldn’t have done shit for me/us. Quite honestly I haven’t figured out all the lessons from that experience, however I go to the local mom and pop coffee shop now days. I think keeping a real low profile, in low profile places might be noteworthy.

• rayvet says:

Did ya ever think she might have been “testing the water”? Maybe hoping someone made a deal over it so she could pull the race card and make a stink over something she didn’t think should be an issue. While they’re not the smartest group of folks in the world, they’re very manipulative and don’t think for a minute that they haven’t learned to work our system to their benefit. I would like have at least made an out loud comment when she came back like “Wheww, I was getting worried we might all go Kaboom there for a minute”. I’m anti-correct like that.

7. Daniel K Day says:

How do their friends keep a straight face looking at photos like that?

8. Heltau says:

How can he be sure that he has the correct one?

9. Skipperdaddy says:

So Iā€™m guessing her rape fantasy has been fulfilled?

10. handy n handsom says:

Notice which hand is on the garbage bag and which is on the phone.

11. nwoldude says:

Right as he takes his perfect foto I would like to shout “allahu ak bar” just for the grin.

12. MT says:

Doesn’t he believe taking the foto will steal his soul, or am I confusing this with some other 3rd world barbarian culture?