Um, polar bears do swim, ya know

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Um, polar bears do swim, ya know

1. dav says:

And Ice Bergs roll over…

2. Djamer says:

And icebergs sink. . .

3. California southpaw. says:

I want to see him get out of that ‘yak.

• grayman says:

He needs to get some speed up to run up on the berg to get out and bergs do not sink they Rolland roll till melted

4. Jeremy P. says:

Polar bear dinner on ice.

5. brighteyes says:

It’s a beautiful home he built for his mother in law.

6. pigpen51 says:

Polar bears swim, but don’t tell that to the global warming crowd. That was one of their favorite television spots, the one with the Polar Bear on a small ice block, surrounded by water, then they said how the population of Polar Bears was dwindling dangerously low, to the point where they would be extinct in 20 years, if we didn’t change our wicked ways.
    Sorry, snowflakes, but first of all, Polar Bears are strong swimmers, and second, the population of them is many times higher than they were in the 1950’s. In fact, they are more populous now than at any point since then. It is hard to get accurate figures, because it is so political, but from the searches I have done, I believe that in 1950, there were probably somewhere between 5,000 and 10,000 Polar Bears worldwide. Now in 2018, again exact numbers are difficult, even more so than the 50’s, because of the global warming bunch, but I believe that there are between 25,000 and 35,000 Polar Bears worldwide.
    Sorry for the rant, I just am a little frustrated with the liberal snowflakes. I hope they will go away.

7. MT says:

Al Gore’s vacation getaway?

8. J. Simmons says:

Depending on whether this is up north or down south, I would be more concerned about Leopard Seals or Orcas. both are known aquatic stealth hunters that have no issue taking man sized prey, and both have been repeatedly noted to hunt prey that is sheltering on icebergs…..

9. tarheel says:

There’s only two things on the pack ice- polar bears and polar bear food.