Watch: “Street Anarchy” As Antifa Attacks Portland Drivers That Don’t Obey

Well-known conservative columnist and author Rod Dreher reacts to shocking video which emerged on Monday showing masked Antifa members taking over an entire busy intersection and claiming the authority to direct traffic in an American city.

Notice that these thugs include white people using racist anti-white language to order drivers to do as they say.

Is this America? Is this routine in Portland? Why are the Portland police not arresting these people? This video captures the faces of some of them. Arrest them. Jail them.

And yet the Portland resident and journalist, Andy Ngo, who first posted the now viral video says “This is the type of street anarchy that routinely happens where I live.”
MORE/VIDEO
-Steve

*****

Portland police are fucking worthless. So much for the ‘Protect and Serve’ bullshit, huh?

This entry was posted in Antifa, Liberals, To Protect and Serve. Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Watch: “Street Anarchy” As Antifa Attacks Portland Drivers That Don’t Obey

1. Sedition says:

Some 12 Ga. birdshot to the face would cure this action quickly.

• nonncom says:

Damn straight….or even my .40 Shield would do the trick….in Florida, I’m sure this would be judged under Stand Your Ground…..it looks threatening to me when they stop your car and a mob moves toward you….but that is leftyville, oregon….they might frown on that, and throw the book at you instead of the perps….

2. Lineman says:

It’s been Enforce and Enslave for quite some time now…

3. Exile1981 says:

The police, mayor and city council have abrigatted their responsibilities. Thats important to remember. They have removed the rule of law and replaced it with gang / mob rule.

If another group were to take over city policing they could argue that the city has set a precidentby allowing antifa to act as cops.

4. Michael Stone says:

Didn’t they dox the bloke who ignored them?
    Didn’t they have only his license plate?
    Doesn’t this mean the police colluded with them by giving them the man’s name and address?

Doesn’t this mean that they weren’t being “useless”?

• add violence says:

makes you wonder

• Daniel K Day says:

They sure as shit did dox him using his license plate, and I’ve read reports on the internet that they have been harassing him at his house.
      I’m skeptical the police leadership ordered anyone to give out the bloke’s address, call me optimistic. He probably got the address from a sympathetic cunt, of the female or male persuasion, inside the police dept or OR dept of transportation. I had the displeasure of knowing a far-left female who got a job as police dispatcher, so I’m sure the left has networks in as many police depts as they can manage.

5. loaded4bear says:

Ask Reginald Denny how it worked out for him when following the directions of a street mob.

• NewVegasBadger says:

As Ol’ Remus would advise: “avoid crowds”. If a protester wants to protest by blocking traffic then getting run over ought to be an occupational hazard. The right to protest ends where my right to be left the hell alone and tend to my own affairs begins. Also, seeing what happened to Reginald Denny and a desire NOT to meet with the same fate is motivation to keep moving. These Antifa punks are going to harass the wrong guy, a guy who doesn’t give a shit if he goes to jail or gets sued. Be very careful when looking for a fight. You just might get one
      Note to self: Need to get the bumper sticker that reads; I don’t suffer from road rage,
      I enjoy it!

• FaCubeItches says:

“These Antifa punks are going to harass the wrong guy, a guy who doesn’t give a shit if he goes to jail or gets sued. Be very careful when looking for a fight. You just might get one”

Talk to former communist agitators – they know this and really want it to happen. They lose a spear carrier or two, but gain justification to do a lot worse across the board, with media and political support. The Left is always happy to serve up a martyr or three now and then.

6. Will says:

And the Portland police are now seeking to charge the driver. They’ve asked the “pedestrians” (mob) to come forward so they can press charges. Unbelievable.

7. Sanders says:

One day soon, they are going to pull that crap on the wrong person….

• crazyeighter says:

Antifa is just fishing for a martyr for the cause. Dirty little secret: the Antifa troops in the street don’t know this.

8. Unclezip says:

Why I have a bull bar on the front of my truck. Don’t get me started on these commie bastards in Porkland…

9. pigpen51 says:

I saw this video last night, and thought, ” Why in the fuck are those idiots letting a mob tell them how to drive, and where to go?” I would make sure to have several cans of pepper spray in my car to spray into the face of anyone who put their nose in my car window and ordered me to do ANYTHING. I blame not only the thugs, and the politicians, but also the liberal residents who allow these scum to get away with their bullshit.

10. Chas says:

I’d bet when 10 or 20 get sniped at the next protest, the pd will get their shit together..

11. add violence says:

Where’s the Roof Koreans when you need em ? At least those cats didn’t take crap from scum like this.

12. Sarah says:

This is exactly how the brownshirts acted in Germany leading up to Hitlers election. They took control (with force) over everything the state was failing at making themselves accepted and welcomed by citizens.

13. Bad_Brad says:

Some older guy evaded these assholes a couple days ago. He clearly looked scared shitless. The police are now saying they are looking for him and charge him when he is found. Freaken unbelievable. That Mayor and Chief of Police need to be run out of town. God help you if you ever had to pull your pistol.

Shit, I just spent 20 minutes looking for that link for Bootmaker’s comment. I should’ve scrolled down a little further.

• Daryl says:

That’s when I found your blog, there were links all over the internet. I couldn’t find the link, didn’t realize it was back that far so I googled you gassing hippies and got it.

14. Bootmaker says:

Kenny…you still carry yer spraycan ? how many years has it been now since you got famous for that amigo ? lol

15. Andrew says:

Please do this in MS

16. Sabre22 says:

If they would have shattered the window with that baton in my vehicle they would be eating bird shot. Get a Mossberg Shockwave or Remington TAC-14 Loaded with bird shot put it on the window ledge and shoot with one hand. I think they were hoping for another Charlottesville where the car got hit and the driver punched the gas. The lady there was running and had a heart attack and died. Notice the driver here punched the gas as well.

17. Gryphon says:

Definitive Proof that “Antifa” is a bolshevik government ‘project’. The FACT that the po-Lice are Protecting them, and trying to find and Charge the Victims of their Thugs is all one needs to Conclude that there is NO F***”N RULE OF LAW any more. The Real Targets for Patriots are the Local .gov ‘leaders’, for it is They who are ‘allowing’ this situation to happen.
    Every Patriot should be “Making a List, and Checking it Twice” for these kinds of Criminals in their Area.

18. Doc says:

They don’t say who or what they serve and protect. We’ve foolishly thought it was the citizenry.

19. Son of Rusty Shackleford says:

The cops in Portland still “Protect and Serve,” but now it’s “Protect and Serve Lefties and Fascists” (BIRM).

20. Steady Steve says:

Should locate and shoot the cops first. Then open up on the protesters. A cell phone blocking device on every team member (available on line for about $300) will keep Antifa from making calls.