Well, of course they’re stressed – they don’t allow guns

You’re stressed out. I’m stressed out. We’re all stressed out.

It’s official: New Jersey is the most stressed out state in the U.S. (at least according to a recent report by Zippia).

Garden State? More like The Agita State.

*****

With the exception of 2 States, the top 10 listed have serious gun restrictions or are contemplating them.
I gotta tell you, there ain’t nothing better for curing stress than burning off a few cylinders from a hard kicking magnum revolver. That shit works better than Xanax.

This entry was posted in Guns, News. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Well, of course they’re stressed – they don’t allow guns

1. Big Phil says:

Looking at a sweet Colt Python currently. A little pricey but I’ve read nothing but good things about them.

• Sanders says:

Get it or you will forever regret it. There was once a time when I had the opportunity to score one for $100 from a buddy who was desperate for money. Only problem was that I was slightly less broke than he was.

Although, if you are concerned about price, get a Ruger GP100. It’s a lot of fun to shoot. I have a 4″ bbl model, but need to get a 6″ too.

• the other jack says:

that’s my problem. (well one of them) my friends are as broke-ass as I am. if I bought something itd just be a matter of time before I’m selling it back. probably at a loss.

2. Gordon says:

Sorry to see my home state of Georgia listed. I ain’t stressed. I live over 100 miles from Atlanta, semi retired and the house is paid for. Plus I have guns to spend a relaxing day at the range with.

3. BadFrog says:

How about burning off a mag from a Glock 18? Thanks to Felix and all at Take Aim.

4. Sanders says:

Wife noticed I’ve been stressed out and asked me if there was anything I could do that would help relieve stress. I thought about it for a couple seconds and told her I need to go shooting.

• the other jack says:

as an old married guy I’m not ashamed to admit I laughed pretty darned hard at that.

5. nonncom says:

Interestingly, the top three least stressed states were Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, and North and South Dakota….

No thanks…Hell, the stress of moving to one of these would do me in….Not sure why Florida is on the list….with everything there is to do here, outdoors and all, stress isn’t an issue….at least for me and the folks I know….the most stressful thing here is watching the dumbassed democrats and their abject stupidity around the nation….