Where’s the militant female SJWs on this?

New Supreme Court Justice Brett M. Kavanaugh has made good on his pledge to hire women to serve as his law clerks, becoming the first justice to have an all-female staff.
-Elmo

*****

Actually, I think it’s funny – a man accused of sexual whatever hires an entire staff of women. I wonder how long it will be before one of them comes forward with the news that liberals tried to pay her off to accuse Kavanaugh of making advances on her.

This entry was posted in News, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Where’s the militant female SJWs on this?

1. Elmo says:

Pretty amazing, isn’t it? He’s been planning on this (making women his law clerks) for 12 years now.
    He’ll probably be the best friend women have ever had on the court, female justices included.

2. Tom MacGyver says:

Given what he’s been through, if I were him, I’d have ZERO women on my staff! He’s leaving himself wide open here. If I were him, I’d be wearing a bodycam 24/7!

As long as he doesn’t shut the damned door when there’s a woman in the office, he’ll be fine.

• snuffy says:

If I were him, I’d never be alone with any of them. Hang a big sign, “No Lone Zone.”

• B says:

Were I him, I’d have video and audio records anytime any woman was alone with me in the room. Or with another woman, for that matter.

He’ll never feel safe, ever, when there is another woman around.

3. Woody says:

The new headlines will be saying this is proof of his sexual harassment of women, and/or how all these women/minorities are stupid, airheads, cover etc etc etc…..

• Elmo says:

That’s exactly what some of the commenters to the WaPo article said. Or that he hired them to harass them. Or that he hired them to get his coffee for him. And many other absurd and ridiculous things.
      Leftists are truly pathetic people.

4. dav says:

He apparently hasn’t learned his lesson, yet.

5. K9Kill says:

He should of hired a man, a woman, and one of each of the LBGTUAFDNFUNSKAGSTEODBDGJVWOQPDBXV crowd. I don’t think he could of gone wrong with that.

6. Craig says:

I hope he did it Charlie Wilson style……all hot chicks.

• H says:

As Congressman Wilson said, “you can teach ’em to type but you can’t teach ’em to grow tits.”

Too bad, eh, Luis?

7. He’s a braver man than I.

Given the normally poor standards for reporting in the MSM, of course nothing about this was allowed on air during the Inquisition.

That he is still going through with his original intention after what he went through; brave or stupid?

Still, tomorrow when Associate Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh begins his first day at work, I’ll be lighting up a fine cigar and having a brandy on the porch. As I did when DJT was inaugurated in January 2017.

8. Dan says:

I commend him for this but I think it’s likely to backfire and bite him in the ass. The left would LOVE
    to get a committed mole on his staff who in a year or two can then run to the media and make more
    salacious claims about Judge Kavanaugh and the left (and their media whore accomplices) will then crow at the top of their lungs “SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO”. For the rest of his career Judge Kavanaugh is going to have to take a page from VP Pence and NEVER EVER be alone with females without another TRUSTWORTHY MAN in the room.