Concealed Carry Don’ts

Don’t be like Sam Kerodin who used to run training classes with a Browning Hi Power blue trainer in a holster made for a 1911. Seriously, he did that. Yes, he is a dumb fuck.

This entry was posted in Guns, Videos and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Concealed Carry Don’ts

1. arc says:

I “mexican” carry all the time around the farm, although I wear a rigging belt that keeps it tight and secure. Condition three. Laser doesn’t fit in the holster and I can’t afford another holster, esp a custom one.

2. Tactless Wookie says:

That Jackwagon “Yankee Marshall” is a dipshit. I’d not listen to a thing that dildo says.

3. Bad_Brad says:

Common sense. It’s ashame the “Tactical World” has lost it’s mind. Some of the shit you see. And some of these news defensive pistol trainers are a joke, and dangerous as hell.

It’s always amazed me that somebody will plunk down $600 plus for a good handgun and then buy a generic one-size-fits-all holster for it.

4. Gardenweasel says:

If you can’t pocket carry without hurting yourself, don’t carry at all. Been in a gun store lately? The 3-4″ barrels for pocket carry are all the rage. After all the don’ts, it would have been nice if he had given his preferred methods.

I thought he made it pretty clear – use a holster that fits.
      A 4″ barrel for pocket carry? That’s ridiculous. The only gun I carry in my pocket is a snubby for a backup and that goes in my rear pocket.
      My full time carry gun is either a shorty 45 ACP on my hip or over my right hip pocket or a 357 with a 4 inch barrel on my hip. It depends on how I’m dressed or where I’m at.

5. =TW= says:

I’ll just leave this here:

Carry on, people.