Did antifa make a move in SoCal?

Twelve people have been killed at a country music bar in southern California after a masked gunman wearing all black opened fire on crowds of college kids before taking his own life with a semi-automatic handgun.

The shooter has been named as 29-year-old Ian Long. Witnesses described him as a heavily-tattooed white man who was wearing a black trench coat and a black bandanna at the time.

He stormed Borderline Bar and Grill in Thousand Oaks on Wednesday at 11.20pm. He first shot the bouncer then opened fire on the crowds of youngsters who were there to enjoy a night of line dancing and country music.

As dozens ran for their lives, hid beneath pool tables and used bar stools to shatter the windows to escape, the shooter continued firing his Glock .45 that was legally bought in Ventura County.

This entry was posted in Antifa, California. Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Did antifa make a move in SoCal?

1. Will says:

29yr old who drove his mother’s car to the bar? Sounds like it. And a former Marine, which is a disgrace.

2. grego says:

Why in the world would he do that? Trying to give white men a bad rap? I hope that investigators find the real reason that he did that.

3. Mike Papa says:

Rumors that several people at this shooting were also at Route 91 in Vegas. Smells fishy to me. There’s a 1 in 1000000 chance of being involved in a mass shooting, FYI.

4. Winston Smith says:

I hate country music too.

But that is a bit over the top.

• pigpen51 says:

I hate what they play now and call country music. I believe that fucking Taylor Swift started out and was called a country singer. I would rather go to a small bar out in the booneys, and listen to a bunch of guys my age play old country music than listen to the crap that they play today.
      It was bad enough when they had the hot women who could not sing doing country. I mean, I didn’t mind looking at them, but music it was not. I see that now, they are getting a bunch of pretty boy types to do country music.
      I suppose that someone is going to bring up the fact that you can now buy an 80% Glock frame, and build your own at home, with no kinds of checks at all. Thank God that the guy didn’t use a flame thrower, or we would have to worry about the anti gun people getting involved in the no Zippo movement.

5. Gryphon says:

Deranged Vet, probably on (psycho-triggering) “anti-Depressants”, and a Semi-Auto Handgun with big Mags… Ideal Material for promoting ‘gun control’ 6 ways from Sunday. Wonder what his ‘connections’ to ‘deep state’ 3-letter Agencies are…?

6. Chris Mallory says:

This will be the trigger for a nation wide “Red Flag” law. The PTSD, legally owned Glock, visits by “mental health”, holes kicked in walls, mother afraid he might hurt himself.

Look for the new House to push the Red Flag.

• crazyeighter says:

It’s also an advertisement for the crappy mental health care veterans get.

• FaCubeItches says:

“Look for the new House to push the Red Flag.”

squeal

Or am I misreading you?
      – Zombie Gus Hall

7. Jimmy the Saint says:

I’d been to Borderline before – not a bad place; it was usually pretty relaxed and fun.

8. Aesop says:

Not Antifa, per se.
    Just another mental health whackjob that fell through the gaping Grand Canyonesque cracks in the broken psych system.

He should have been locked up before it got to this.

And literally 10 pages of weapons control laws, background checks, waiting periods, magazine restrictions, ammo registers, and CCW restrictions did Jack and Shit to stop this.

But lack of CCW must-issue and asinine GFZ made this a happy hunting ground for another deranged lunatic.

Well played, Democrat overlords. You own the blood you’re dancing in.

• FaCubeItches says:

As if we give even a tuppeny fuck about the blood of the peasantry. You lot exist to serve us and to die once you can no longer be of service to us. That’s it, nothing more.
      – Democrat overlords

9. warhorse says:

some guy in the CIA is slamming his fist on the desk and yelling “we triggered him to go off LAST WEEK!!! what took him so fucking long????”

10. ike-SMO says:

It is California.

The Coastal Progs are spending a fortune on housing Illegal Aliens but allowing American “homeless” to eat out of the trash, and crap in the streets because there are no resources available. The police and mental health crew found the shooter screaming/yelling/howling and pounding on the walls in April but did nothing. I guess he was howling in English so they had nothing for him. Now, if he had been loco grande in Spanish, they might have done something.

California, led by Moonbeam, is building its new Progressive paradise on the remains of the “old” America which they are trying to destroy. Sometimes the “remains” shoot back. Even the “crazy” ones.

Interesting that this madman didn’t go after convenient neighbors or shoppers at some lower tier grocery, but chose to hit a Hipster R&R facility. Too bad that we will never know.