Do airlines take EBT cards?

This entry was posted in Race, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to Do airlines take EBT cards?

1. Ha!, I get that all the time.@luis says:

Looks like it was damaged goods even before it went black.

2. brighteyes says:

Yep, Africa pretty much where they come from but you don’t hear of them returning in droves or at all. It’s shit hole same as most their communities in the USA. The apple don’t fall far.

3. bocopro says:

Once you go black, you become a single mom.

4. Frank says:

We don’t want ya back ( or your front!)

5. Padawan says:

You know…it wouldn’t surprise me one bit.

I don’t know about any other state but NH switched their EBT card system some time ago. It went to being a debit card style system that you can use absolutely anywhere rather than just on the barest necessities like it used to be. We have a woman who comes into my McDonalds every. single. day. and orders at least $30 of food for her family and pays with her EBT card. I try to avoid the nail salon around the first of the month because I found I have a hard time keeping my fury to myself when I see the welfare queens paying for their nails and the nails of a friend or two, almost always to the tune of $100 or better per person, with their EBT card(s.)

• Mike_C says:

And who are you to say that three-inch long bright red nails aren’t a necessity? You hater!

As to the woman in the photo, if EBT won’t pay for a plane ticket, I’d chip in a few bucks to send her to the continent she loves.

• FaCubeItches says:

To some extent, good for them. If no one is going to police the system or hold anyone accountable for the lack thereof, why not take it for all its worth? Government is happy to steal from us, we should be happy to steal right back. (Granted, most of the people stealing from the government didn’t pay anything in, but still….)

6. (((Doc B))) says:

Once you go black, we don’t want you back.

7. Sanders says:

You can’t go back because nobody wants you back.

8. Germ says:

Thank goodness. We never wanted you in the first place, and we certainly dont want you back.

9. Lun@ticFringe says:

I thought it was- once you go black we don’t want you back.

10. rightwingterrorist says:

Don’t want you back.

11. Hybo says:

She looks like a fat negro worshiper. Disgusting pig, bet her dad is so proud…

12. Skipperdaddy says:

Once you go black, you’ll probably get stabbed.

13. add violence says:

I guess f’d up people really are drawn toward other f’d up people …

14. paul says:

I don’t know how to share a pic in comments. So, here, on my web site, enjoy. :)

15. ChuckN says:

Anybody want to guess who’s never been to Africa.