GREAT NEWS!!!

She beat Donald J. Trump last time.

At least, by the popular vote.

Can she do it again this time, for real?

Hillary Clinton may be gearing up for a third run for president of the United States. Even as a two-time loser, she could be the Democratic Party’s best chance of ending the Trump presidency.
-RW

This entry was posted in Liberals, Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to GREAT NEWS!!!

1. Timbotoo says:

It would be compelling, a bit like watching a slow motion car crash.

2. H says:

It’s time to invest in popcorn futures.

3. Will says:

I have trouble believing that the Dims could actually be that stupid. But then again, Kavanaugh hearings temper tantrums.

4. Exile1981 says:

She has a lot of baggage but she also needs to win or at least pretend to still be in the game to keep the money flowing.

5. Oscar2Marine says:

Amazing she won the popular vote in states that don’t require voter ID !

6. ChuckN says:

Do it, it will be like watching Ginsberg run a marathon.

7. MMinLamesa says:

The article notes, “Sanders, Clinton’s 2016 competitor, is getting old fast…”

And Hillary? She’s aging gracefully? She’s a wreck. You think she’s cut back on the booze? Is trying to live a healthier life style? Please. Half the time I see her it looks like she’s given up on hair shampoo and visine. She’s got bags under her eyes you could pack for a month in Australia.

Give me a fucking break. I wish she would run because if that’s the best REgressives have got, they’re royally effed. Bill & Hill are embarking on a national tour(tickets, yep they’re money grubbers to the end) run as high as $3500! This bullshit about her running is going to burn in flames when images of nearly empty venues go viral.

I check out far leftie sites like CommonDreams and believe me, they hate her almost as much as we do.

• anonymous says:

No kidding, she’s 71 now, so in two years would be 73. They should be wheelin’ her around in an iron lung right about then …

If she’s the best they have, the Dems are in trouboh !!

8. nonncom says:

“WHAT i WANT TO KNOW IS WHY AM I NOT LEADING BY 50%”….so we get to hear the screeching, somewhat similar to nails on a chalkboard, of the Lord of the Cankles once again….God help us all….

9. Let her run. It would be fun watching that insane and decrepit would be diktat try to beat Trump.

10. Westcoastdeplorable says:

President Trump rubs hands together with glee at the prospect! Now he has even MORE ammo!

11. NewVegasBadger says:

Should the booze hound try again, those who still have their Hillary bumper stickers on will not need to replace it. Of course a more accurate sticker would read: Still stuck on stupid

12. SAM says:

If the best answer is “Hillary Clinton” I hate to think of what the question is.

13. CC says:

Let the community organizer run her election campaign – that would be a barrel of laughs!