Guess the Race

Souleyman Diallo, 20, was charged with second-degree murder for the killing of 14-year-old Sonja Star Harrison and her unborn child, according to local police.

Family members say Sonja ‘Star’ Harrison was an eighth-grader from Stone Mountain who was expected to give birth next month the day before New Year’s.
-Steve

This entry was posted in Race. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Guess the Race

1. rayvet says:

Don’t know what’s sadder. The killing of a 14 year old child or the fact that said child was pregnant. When this happened the other day, local radio interviewed the girls mother and she was wailing what a good kid she was and how she was going to go to college and make something of herself. Really? Wonder who’d have been raising that kid?

2. Gordon says:

Ghetto rats, breeding and killing. We lost two future democratic voters.

• crazyeighter says:

But the shooter can still vote, right?

• James says:

Only one Democrat voter. Democrats don’t think killing an unborn child is a crime, it is just a collection of cells…Funny how it is legal when a woman does it.

3. Plan_K_Ton says:

It appears that the victim’s mother knows who the baby daddy is. Last I checked, 14 was not legal. Why is the baby daddy not charged with statutory rape?

• Steve the engineer says:

Good point

• Michael in Nelson says:

If she was 8 months on, the odds are she was thirteen when she got pregnant.

• kansasredneck says:

It’s entirely possible the sperm donor was also a minor. Lots of thirteen year olds sleeping with other thirteen year olds. Heck, it’s even possible she was the older.
      My brother, ten years my senior, dated a gal with kids. They were visiting and I walked in on the daughter attempting to have sex with my nephew who was about two years younger than her.

4. bogsidebunny says:

Ya think Souleyman will give up his piece to this guy:

• cap't fast says:

I am sure I would let him buy back one of my weapons. He really wouldn’t like the price he would have to pay. everything he believes to be a fact would be called into question. it would be like Trey Gowdy going socialist libtard communist democrat.

5. Tsquared says:

It’s Stone Mountain. It used to be a nice quiet little town but then it got taken over by people moving from the inner city projects of Atlanta. They brought their thug mentality with them.

My great grandmother was originally from that area. Had 6 uncles that fought for the Confederacy, only 2 returned. Or maybe I should say most of the two returned.

6. Jim Mars says:

This is not a one of incident in GA. It is the rule rather than the exception that a 14 yo is pregs. I recall a situation where a baby choked to death on a palmetto bug. Her 14yo mom could not save her nor her grand mother, nor her great grand mother, nor her great great grandmother. All in the same Atlanta public housing unit. Not a male in sight. It’s generational.

7. John h says:

He is what we used to call a frequent flyer !
    John h

8. FaCubeItches says:

“A man has been arrested for shooting dead a pregnant 14-year-old girl who was babysitting her sister’s children when she was hit by a bullet from an upstairs Atlanta apartment.”

That is one really, really, really specific charge.

9. Padawan says:

So many questions so little time…