I’m sure she’s taken, men

This entry was posted in Babes, Gifs, WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to I’m sure she’s taken, men

1. Sarthurk says:

I choose door #2

2. Antibubba says:

2nd to last…

Yowsa.

3. Cavguy says:

Thank you Mr. Lane, please do keep these cumming.

Cavguy

4. rayvet says:

That poor horse.

5. bocopro says:

I’m not real busy today . . . so I’ll volunteer to give the bike girl a bath, wash the mud off, massage her tired thighs.

In fact, I got time enuf to give ’em ALL a bath . . . ‘cept the one wearin the storefront awning next to the hoss.

6. STEVEN KING says:

thank you thank you thank you, except for the one with the horse . . . . . .

7. Johno says:

NO! That poor fucking horse, she’s going to break it in two!

8. Cederq says:

Yeah, ya’ll would do the hefty horse rider and ya know it!

9. Edward Miladin says:

HORSE, Soon to be a Swayback!

10. Eric says:

I have sympathy back pain for that horse

11. Padawan says:

I’ll take the chick with the ball python on her shoulder.

The lucky lady with her hands tied behind her back looks like she got a good spankin’ too.

12. Mike_C says:

Memories. I knew a girl like #2, about 5’4″, 110 lbs, and a VO2max through the roof; she rode for Team Kahlua (women’s mountain bike team) and had a Curtlo bike sponsorship. We bonded over really bad food poisoning (along with over half of the Pro class field) from bad burritos at one of the Hunter Mountain (NY) NORBA races in the early 1990s. Just for the record, I was never anywhere near pro level myself, the Kahlua girls had an extra ticket to the pros’ pre-race dinner and sneaked me in — and the burritos turned out to be contaminated with Clostridium perfringens.

So on the plus side I have a “hot biker girl” story where I can honestly say that we were doing it all night, multiple times, with lots of grunting and moaning. On the minus side, the “it” we were doing was uncontrollable diarrhea.