Kerodin finally came through with the citadel

This entry was posted in Forgot to categorize and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Kerodin finally came through with the citadel

1. I was thinking a short bus would be the ticket for that asshole.
    I guess scammers can’t be choosers.

2. Will says:

OK, that was funny Kenny

3. Miss A says:

That made my day!!!

I’ve got a couple more I’ll post this week.

We’re really ripping him a new one over on my FB page with the same post.

• Exile1981 says:

Looking at that “command post” and I can say it’s a death trap. the bus has thin walls (usually 1/16″ thick steel or aluminium sheeting) and lots of glass. It would be easily shot up from far enough away the occupants wouldn’t know it till they were under fire.

Now that pile it’s sitting on has potential, it’s likely at least 1/4″ or 1/2″ thick and would be made of a better grade of steel than the bus.

• rocketride says:

The first time I saw that picture, a couple of years ago, the caption described it as being somebody’s deer stand.

Although, with all the glass (or screens) in place to keep the bugs out, It looks like a reasonable camping venue–so long as there’s not thunderstorms in the area. If it were mine, I’d make sure it had a conductive mast extending at least 20′ above the bus, for a lightning rod– attached to the boiler, or whatever that cylinder was in its first life, not to the bus– to make sure that any gifts from Thor go around the bus.

BTW, I’m a relative newcomer here. Who the f–k is this Kerodin you all despise?

Go to the top of my page and under my header picture of the wolverine, there’s a tab called Sam Kerodin’s House of Cards. Go buy yourself a 12 pack and enjoy.
            In a nutshell, he conned a bunch of us with his bullshit and took a lot of good Patriot’s money. We caught him in the act and exposed him. In retaliation, he tried to destroy the livelihood of one of us with lies and bullshit, and took me to court with a restraining order and then filed a lawsuit against me. JC Dodge kept his job and I prevailed in both court cases.
            It’s all documented in the page I mentioned.

4. rocketride says:

Delta Dawn, what’s that flower you have on
    Could it be a faded rose from days gone by?
    And did I hear you say he was a-meeting you here today
    To take you to his mansion in the sky?

• Rocket, you have it wrong…

Delta Dawn, what’s that mechanism you have on
      Could it be a porcelain penis from days gone by?
      And did I hear you grunt as you shoved it up your cunt
      To give you that great orgasm twixt your thighs.

You’re welcome.

5. Tom W. says:

Too bad I lost my RPG in a boating accident.
    Sigh. +1 On the short bus reference.

• SAM says:

Is that the same boating accident were all your ARs and AKs sank? Readers of this site should be banned from boats, the Titanic must have been full of us.

6. James McCann says:

That is by Hayward Wisconsin. I have a cabin near there. I think it is probably used as a deer stand.

7. catch222018 says: