Later, dude

Embattled Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigned at the “request” of President Donald Trump on Wednesday after more than a year of public criticism from the president.

Sessions’s chief of staff Matthew Whitaker will serve as acting attorney general, Trump announced.

This entry was posted in Politics. Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Later, dude

1. Padawan says:

Bye. Don’t let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

2. bogsidebunny says:

Fucking asshole Sessions was nothing more than a Washington D.C. Beltway political club member and sphincter sucker of Muller’s. Had me fooled. Time for a aorta aneurysm blow-out Jeff.

3. Jimmy the Saint says:

I am resigning my position in order to spend more time ignoring my obligations to friends and family.
    – Jeff Sessions

4. NewVegasBadger says:

Those who have been in the military get the subtext. A “request” is a diplomatic way giving an order, where your voluntary cooperation IS mandatory. Sessions was fired. He will not be missed.

5. Djamer says:

It wasn’t only the President criticizing this “good ol boy’s” ass! How do these asstards make it so big and for so long? How many hands held those ears of his while he suckedem dry? Be gone you fowl smelling trench whorebag

6. Gene says:

He was a swamp dweller from the get-go. As a Alabamian, I was ashamed of him. I understand waiting until after the mid-terms, but good riddance.

7. al says:

Didn’t he used to play the part of granny on the Beverly hillbillies?

8. arc says:

Jeff ‘potleaf’ Sessions getting the boot is the best news this season! Someone needs to make sure the door gets slammed before hes even half way out.