Looks like South Africa’s land seizures are a done deal

After months of talks, the country is set to go ahead with the proposals that will see farms seized without compensation – something critics have said will be devastating.

The country’s president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has been attempting to amend South Africa’s constitution for months, but has been met with stiff opposition.

This entry was posted in Race. Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Looks like South Africa’s land seizures are a done deal

1. DCE says:

I expect the land grab will work out just as well as Zimbabwe’s did: Within a year or two South Africa will need to import most of its food, the same as Zimbabwe (once known as the ‘Breadbasket of Africa”).

• SAM says:

Food? Zimbabwe?

• nonncom says:

My girlfriend wanted to go to a Zimbabwian restaurant…..I didn’t know there was such a thing….

• the other jack says:

I always laugh at the concept of Ethiopian cuisine… flies and dirt on a stick?

• Bacon says:

Ethiopia has nothing to do with either Zimbabwe or South Africa but okay I’ll bite.

Laugh all you want, you’re the one missing out. I’ve been blessed to taste food from most of the world and Ethiopian is by far one of the world’s most interesting and delicious cuisines.

Flies and dirt on a stick? You’re thinking of the communist dictatorship that Ethiopia suffered through, when millions starved back in the 80’s. As usual, communism was the cause of starvation and death. But the Ethiopians rose up and overthrew the communists.

Ethiopia certainly still has lots of problems but they are a Constitutional Republic with a majority Christian population and fairly high economic growth. And a most amazing cuisine!

• FaCubeItches says:

They’re very nice. They simply airlift in food from other restaurants.

2. Skipperdaddy says:

Trump should offer the farmers passage to US. To build his voter base. Thats the kind of “refugees” we need. People who are ready to go full on fucking Slingblade with the Leftist. Count me in.

• Tsgt Joe says:

I can already hear the cry of racism if they were invited here, maybe if they get in a caravan..

• Hybo says:

This would be ideal in the real world. Somehow I don’t think that is going to happen, sad.

• rayvet says:

“Thats the kind of “refugees” we need”
      Maybe. More research needed. Why aren’t they fighting back. Smarter, likely have more of the weapons, would think killing off the coloreds in that country might be like shooting fish in a barrel. They need to organize better. And hire some mercs to help out too.

• Westcoastdeplorable says:

Yep, those are the type of people who truly need asylum, and we should give it to them.

• Bacon says:

Although their need for asylum is honest, and I do want to bring them here, I cringe at your suggestion that President Trump should utilize the same disgusting tactics as the slimy demoncrats, of importing people to build a voter base.

• FaCubeItches says:

Gentlemen do not read each other’s mail. Also, fuck the Pacific fleet.
        – Henry Stimson

3. Alex Lund says:

They should fight back – Guerilla style. But silent. Not KKK style, but Green Beret / Navy SEALS style.

No loud screaming, just going in, kicking a.. and taking names and then disappear into the shadows so nobody knows who did it and why there are so many dead bodies.

4. Mike says:

Cue up commercials featuring starving naggars with bloated bellies and buzzing flys around their heads in 3…2…1

5. TC says:

Coming soon to America.

6. Chuck says:

Who needs farms when you can go into any supermarket and get all the food you want?

7. Ogrrre says:

Those whose lands are to be seized should sow their land with salt – lots and lots of salt.

8. CC says:

Scorched earth bears few crops….

9. FaCubeItches says:

Large wager that the honkies go with the standard white people response of do nothing and passively accept it. Even larger wager that no Western country does a fucking them to help them, either.

10. STW says:

I had a friend from Rhodesia. He saw the writing on the wall 40 years ago and emigrated to the US, obviously the right choice. You’d think other commonwealth countries and the US would give that same choice to the productive part of the SA economy. (Aren’t we glad SA destroyed their nukes before this gang came to power.)

• Bacon says:

Sure, glad South Africa destroyed their nukes all right, now all we have to worry about is France and Britain, who still have theirs but might not be in control of them much longer…

11. rick says:

I had read the Zulus are gonna get involved and take the side of the farmers. Zulus may not have a place at the political table but they are to not be trifled with.