Man, I would’ve liked to have been there for that!

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Man, I would’ve liked to have been there for that!

1. Michael in Nelson says:

Useless POS that assumed their pet wanted something that painful just because they thought it would be ‘cute’. Kick ’em inna fork!

• Tennessee Budd says:

Better yet, have Detritus kick ’em inna fork!
      Some folks will know what that means (RIP, Sir Terry).

2. mrgarabaldi says:

Hey Kenny;

And these people vote.........

3. Gater, OKC says:

Are you out of your F’n mind? This is animal cruelty!

4. Winston Smith says:

I hate cats.
    This person should be charged with cruelty. Theres no excuse for that.

5. MW@Cairns says:

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to be in charge of a living critter. I bet the lefties are fine with this shit. Sad fuck.

6. Robert the Biker says:

These are the people who should be nailed to a tree and left to rot! I hope you get gangrene from the clawing you festering cunt! This is why I like cats and dogs a whole fuck of a lot better than I like people.

• Unclezip says:

Easy there, big fella. Why you wanna fuck up a perfectly good tree with a nail? A length of hemp over a limb would be sufficient.

Agree with the gangrene and festering cnut stuff.

7. rayvet says:

Stupid fuck. Less than 24 hours from now, the cat will have them out or its ears ripped to shreds. Either way, this qualifies as animal abuse and I hope someone that knows this person turns them in to law enforcement.

• MT says:

Punishment should be piercing his d*#k at least twice. No pain killer allowed.

Psychopath in training.

8. OC says:

Sick motherfucker.
    And I don’t even like cats.

9. Herb says:

Leave the rest of creation out of your insanity. Next time, try doing that to a full grown Bengal tiger.

10. Trish says:

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people?1?!?!?!?

11. H says:

She needs to be held down and have her ears pierced, with 5/8″ bolts and then lock nuts applied to hold them on, and see how she likes it.

Of course if she’s this effed up she might enjoy it.

12. CC says:

As someone who has more regard for animals than people like this, I would beat the perp to a bloody smear. Don’t give a fuck whether male or female.
    That’s just cruelty, whether drug-induced or not.

13. Unclear if the person (unperson more like it) is male or female; if male deserves a serious beat-down, if female a spanking. Either neither deserve to have any animals in their lives.

14. Judy says:

That is abuse; whether it is an animal OR a small child/infant.

15. Andrew says:

I feel the same hatred towards this bitch as to those parents who pierce their kids’ ears as babies. What part of ‘consent’ don’t people fucking understand anymore?