Okay, I considered it. The answer is no.

Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan took to Twitter on Sunday to ask Americans to at least consider “giving up some of your guns.”
He made this suggestion one day after 11 people were gunned down in a setting where the attacker was the only person armed.

Morgan tweeted:

This entry was posted in Gun Control, Liberals, Snowflakes. Bookmark the permalink.

29 Responses to Okay, I considered it. The answer is no.

1. Kafiroon says:

Piers; how about wearing a video cam so we can see you screaming like a 2 year old girl when one of Your countries muzzies attacks you with a big knife.

2. D25 says:

Piers,
    Fuck you.

3. WDS says:

Pretty funny coming from a guy that has to butter his scones with his fingers

4. Alex Lund says:

I wish I had the choice to own a gun to show him a certain finger (do you really call it the flip of a bird?)

5. Seneca III says:

That prat is a self-serving media puke who makes Jim Acosta look like rank amateur. Sorry about his go at you, cousins, and I hope that one day I get an opportunity to give him the ‘Jeremy Clarkson’ treatment (the Petrol Head and Morgan were on the same trans-Atlantic flight many years ago when he gave Clarkson a gobbing off and got a good slapping and a G&T emptied over his head for his trouble) :-)

6. Tom MacGyver says:

Nuts with guns… All the more reason for me to keep and bear arms…

Hey, Piers; first; how about taking care of business in Britainastan before telling us what to do! Second; who gave you the queer name?…

7. Rick T says:

We answered that question April 19, 1775 you over-bred supercilious twit.

8. Sanders says:

How’s that working out for the native population of Jolly Ol’ London?

Piers should take a walk down there and find out for himself.

9. Nemo says:

“ignorant foreigner” about sums up the value of his opinion. Perhaps he should consider the almost immediate leap in violent crime in the UK after Parliament decreed, at the request of the Queen, that all guns be turned in or confiscated. Also note that the UK .gov has also taken the position, backed by the courts, that it is now unacceptable to criticize the .gov. First it’s the guns, then free speech, then… just ask Tommy Robinson how that works.

10. Towser says:

Dear Piers, I’ll consider giving up my guns if… nah! BITE ME!

11. handy n handsom says:

Piers who?

12. pigpen51 says:

Piers Morgan. Big M, little organ.

13. kevinH says:

If the opinion of a prissy Brit came to a hill of beans, we would still be part of the Commonwealth…just saying.

14. crazyeighter says:

Hey dipshit, we’ve already discussed this. Twice. You’re oh-for-two now.

And I seem to remember about eighty years ago you were begging us for anything that would go “bang” with a solemn promise that you would give them back as soon as you were done with them. American private citizens sent you a shit-ton of privately-owned firearms. Which you dumped in the ocean as soon as Herr Schickelgruber sucked on his own pistol.

Fuck you Piers.

15. Eric says:

A resounding FUCK NO. Thousands of illegals at our boarders. Crazy libs pushing good Americans to their limits. GFY PIERS

16. grayjohn says:

I considered it Piers, realized I needed two more weapons, and bought them, all thanks to you. Keep up the good work ya limey homo.

17. oldawg says:

Didn’t you get the memo of 1776? Wanna try that stunt again you pussy? Thought not. FOAD

18. FPeel says:

I’m a reasonable man and open to similar negotiations. You can have all my guns that I plan to use to kill other humans who mean me no harm.

WHICH IS NONE OF THEM.

Have a nice day.

19. NewVegasBadger says:

He still has yet to get the message that we here on the other side of the big pond, do NOT care about what he has to say.

Hey Piers, what part of the word NO has you confused? You limey homos gave up your guns. So how well did that work out for your nation now that the Muslims are conquering it. How does a gun ban stop a child raping rag head from slitting your throat? You all are too afraid of being called a racist, that you will not protect your own daughters from being gang raped by the Muslims. F’ing cowards.

20. Westcoastdeplorable says:

I’m beginning to wonder whether dumb fucks like Piers have an agenda or are really that stupid. Right now, I’m leaning toward stupid.

21. Mr. Morgan seems unhappy here. Perhaps he should return whence he came.

22. Djamer says:

BFYTW! Right up your redcoat-ed arse, you ass!

23. Ergo Slugg says:

Piers,
    Thanks for your opinion and suggestion. Here’s my answer: There’s a gun show this month at the Dulles Expo Center, so now I’m going to buy a gun that I don’t even “need,” you silly twat.