Sammy gets the attention he craves

This entry was posted in WTF? and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Sammy gets the attention he craves

1. Brad_in_IL says:

That’s Ehud Barak, former Prime Minister of Israel. The dude’s no slouch.

2. whitestone says:

Man, that’s some old skool thermal on that rubber duck…

3. Padawan says:

Will he be telling us in a later newscast how the big, bad, scary gun (said in a sarcastic tone and as condescendingly as possible) gave him PTSD??

Can’t be any worse than the PTSD we gave him. He’s still sniveling and whining about that.

• HAHAHAHAHA, saw this earlier from Three-tard in an apparent comment,

“But they just rabble-rabble, bitch, whine and complain online between episodes of their sitcoms while taking in ,gov checks every month in handouts or ‘paychecks’. They do nothing to shunt the Commies/Leftists in their own neighborhoods, much less their AO.
        Less talky-talky, more smacky-smacky.”

I guess he’ll “smacky-smacky” with his blue gun LOL? I’m curious, what of substance has he every done “to shunt the Commies/Leftists in their own neighborhoods, much less their AO.”. Hell, if I remember correctly, he was afraid to touch anything or appear to be doing anything when he was in DC at the protests with Pete White and Jim Miller years ago, and that was when Holly “The Dog whisperer” was there to give him a spine. Now that she’s gone, the poor pup can’t even talk a good game, let alone act (like he ever would).

Got a Short Bus post scheduled for tomorrow and Blue Man on Friday.

“Less talky-talky” coming from the guy who tried to tell everybody else to step off the porch while he was kicking back in his Washington DC suburb, a target rich environment if I ever saw. Then the pussy moves to Idaho to keep from actually having to follow through on his mouth.
          He probably didn’t want to get his belt buckle wet.

4. RDB says:

What’s with the Sammy posts? Did he stick his head up and you are now playing “whack-a-mole”?

Where did Holly go?

He never quit with his snide remarks. He took the time to come to California to file suit against me, but passed on the opportunity to try to whip my ass. Fucking coward.

A few months ago he posted something about Holly going on vacation with her college friends and then never posted a thing about her afterwards. A friend go curious and ran her name on google and it turns out she’s renting an apartment in La Hambra.
      She apparently got tired of his little boy dreams and unfulfilled promises and left his worthless ass just like all his other friends and allies did.

5. Paul Kanesky says:

I remember when he was promoting his “citadel”.
    Looking for investors. When I saw the drawings for the proposed fortress I instantly realised he was full of shit. Back in the days of Knights in shining armor that would work to a degree.
    Today it would be called a target. It was very obvious he had no knowledge of combat or tactics in the real world. I did spend 2 years setting up firebase and CIDG fortified hamlet programs in Vietnam so I have some knowledge of what works. ODA 531
    Paul in Texas

Well, when you’re living in a fantasy…
      That particular one is something I never got behind and never pushed it on my blog. I could see where that shit was going.

6. Bigg Ale says:

First time I’ve visited in a loooooong time. Looks like ZERO traffic. Found this too. I laughed.

Buy this domain

The owner of iiicitadel.com is offering it for sale for an asking price of 510 USD!

Like anybody in their right mind would want to be associated with his name.

Did you notice his turnaround? Before it was “WE CAN’T VOTE OUR WAY OUT OF THIS” and now it’s “Get out and vote, people. It matters who’s in the cockpit.” He’s trying to reinvent himself as a concerned mainstream conservative writer and failing miserably.

• FaCubeItches says:

Smart guy, trying to become a Conservative, Inc. pundit after the Conservative, Inc. scam has been exposed and collapsed.

Maybe he can get Coke to sell him the recipe for New Coke – I’m sure it would be a hit this time around.

Play nice.