Thank a democrat for gun free zones today

FROM HERE
-WiscoDave

The comments at the source link are pretty good.

This entry was posted in WiscoDave. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Thank a democrat for gun free zones today

1. Gordon says:

Alrighty, girls. They got on their knees for something but now they will expect you to hit your knees for a little something. There’s always a tab to pay.

2. Cederq says:

Men were getting on their knees… what were they praying? Crying? A real man would have bum rushed the asshole and taken him down. enough men; he can’t shoot them all.

3. MW@Cairns says:

That is the USA I believe in. I’m not even from there. Pity those great blokes didn’t have guns.

4. Bg says:

Oh yeah wire, good catch. Read that twitter feed source. Lotta toxic masculinity talk, lol.

5. NewVegasBadger says:

To all feminists: This is what “toxic masculinity” looks like. A willingness to take a bullet to save the life of another. In this case a woman that you don’t know. Why? Just because it is the right thing to do.

A while back, when my son was in his teens, he spent the weekend at my house. My ex and I had separated and were living in different cities. That particular weekend, I had rented 3 different movies for us to watch. At the time I didn’t give it much thought; just some action guy flicks. But much later it occurred to me that there was a common element in all 3. In each movie, one of the good guys, sacrificed his own life to save the lives of those with him. Sometimes Hollywood will by accident, will get it right.

6. Boone says:

Smash the patriarchy! But only when we say!

7. Padawan says:

It was a country music bar. Chances are they were screaming like school girls over a mouse and on their knees “praying” to their higher power not to be shot too.

Out of all the comments this one stands out the most at me:

“Where are the other witnesses? It’s always the same two or three witnesses that are talking to media. Odd.”

8. bob says:

the men were there to protect the women. remember that the next time an idiot feminazis complains.

9. Frank says:

Padwan don’t you know , too many witnesses spoils the story line. I smell a soreass rat somewhere in this ” story”.

10. singlestack says:

I’ll be damned if I would kneel and wait to be murdered. I’m going down fighting.

• Skipperdaddy says:

Especially after downing a few. Iā€™m a happy drunk, will buy every round, but I will also get in the fucking mix at the drop of a hat if situation warrants.

11. Frank says:

That kid in the pic looks a little young to be in a bar. I’m waiting for Hogg to show up and tell how he saw the whole thing and miraculously survived yet another close call!

12. Bad_Brad says:

Those 6 guys were off duty LEO. And not a God Damn gun between them. WTF?