That’ll show McDonald’s

Hours after deputies say a San Antonio teen robbed a McDonald’s along Interstate 10 Thursday evening, they say they tracked him down at a nearby apartment complex.

This entry was posted in News. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to That’ll show McDonald’s

1. warhorse says:

ohhh padawan’s gonna love this one..she was recently certified as a shift manager at her mcdonald’s

2. Tsgt Joe says:

My sister was once HR director of a company and got a visit from the FBI. They showed her a picture of a man who had robbed a bank while wearing a hat with the company name. She immediately recognized one of warehouse men. Guess the guy was running early for work so he stopped and made a withdrawal.

3. Padawan says:

Nobudy ever sed us MikDonldz werkrz r very smart.

4. CC says:

Shit, that’s just down I-10 from me. 3-4 miles.
    Reporter is a moron, though; Ralph Fair Rd. doesn’t cross 1604 anywhere, it crosses I-10.
    One would think a reporter covering local news would know that.

• bradoplata says:

Baller!!! I live close to Bulverde. Beware of apartments, they bring people like that close enough to do things like that in the good parts of town.

5. Hogbody says:

“and his twin brother…also 19”. Did the article really need to point this out?

• POd American says:

Rhetorical question….Ref CC’s comment above about the reporter being a moron! I didn’t see any reference for his Ralph Fair Rd. comment in the Miami article..but the age repetition is clearly “stoopid.”

He also forgot to mention that the Miami newspaper article was being quoted from two separate sources, (San Antonio’s Bexar County Mounties And local KSAT TV). Was this simply a cut and paste job and poor editing skills; who knows?

I was born and partially raised in SA, and also lived for almost nine years in that sorry-assed Broward Co. so I have some experience with all three entities. This is just my personal opinion, but I think you’ll need three index fingers pointing to cover the morons in each of these three organizations.

• POd American says:

Before someone beats me to it: Looking at the majority Demonrat voter turnout in Dade, Broward, and Bexar counties; one might also reason that it’s plausible to consider that the writer’s “twin” and twice mentioned “19 year old” references were simple clarifications for the indigenous Demonrat readership!

If I’ve offended any Democrats with these comments, it was intentional.