When you feel that fucking entitled

A woman was captured on video beating a McDonald’s store manager in Santa Ana recently, and police released the footage Tuesday as they intensified their efforts to catch the assault suspect.

The incident began around 11 p.m. on Oct. 27, after the woman went through the drive-thru of the McDonald’s restaurant in the 1500 block of North Bristol Street, according to the Santa Ana Police Department.

After getting her food, she apparently became enraged when she discovered there was not enough ketchup in the order, said Cpl. Anthony Bertagna.

This entry was posted in California. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to When you feel that fucking entitled

1. Aaron Yetter says:

It’s McDonald’s ketchup. If it was still Heinz I would politely ask for more.

2. Dan Patterson says:

Tell me again how and why this sort of thing did not routinely happen in 1960.
    I know the answer.

• bogsidebunny says:

Even better when I was a kid in the early 1950s. Didn’t happen cause there were no McDonalds. Ergo, like banning guns will stop all shootings, banning McDonnald’s will stop all disappointed customers violence. Makes sense to me.

• Oswald bastable says:

Meth.

• Bacon says:

Nope. OTC meth use was widespread during the 1950s and 1960s. It didn’t become a controlled substance until 1971.

3. roadgeek says:

I find that just asking politely will get some extra ketchup. Looks like some perky little boobs, BTW.

4. WoodBurner says:

Just looking for a better life, and more ketchup.

5. CC says:

Left over 20 years ago; N. Bristol was South Coast Plaza -land; even the apartments over on Bear St. were fairly upscale back then.
    I can only imagine the denizens there now.
    Not nuts about TX summers, but still glad I and my family left when we did.

• Aesop says:

Uh, no. Memories play tricks on you.

1500 N. Bristol in Santa Ana is 5 miles from South Coast Plaza, right in the middle of the freaking barrio, across from Santa Ana College.

Which is why no one not hispanic goes to central Santa Ana after sunset, since about 1950. It’s the East L.A. of Orange County. They put the county courthouse there so most of the defendants can walk from home.

Curiously, in SoCal, the crime map and the Hispanic population percentage census map show a near 1:1 correspondence. But it’s got to be just a coincidence, right?

Just like it’s purely coincidence that most of the most violent cities on the planet are located between the Mexican border and Tierra del Fuego.

Most places in SoCal, even in good neighborhoods, have sense enough to shut down the dining room by 9, and only take drive-ups after that. No one out without a car after 9PM is up to anything good.

So the question now is, who left the friggin’ employee entrance unlocked at 11PM?
      Or didn’t change the door code after they fired the crazy chick…

6. Butch says:

“Not nuts about TX summers, but still glad I and my family left when we did.”

You just got two frosty mornings, Golly what more do you want? Texas is no worse than many other places. We just like to complain loudly about the heat and the humidity to keep the yankees and commies out.

If you live anywhere the Gulf Breezes can contact you daily, it can be the best living ever. I know, I’m in my 70’s and have lived everywhere. I love South Texas because I hate cold weather.

I can remember driving from Corpus to Freer and only seeing a dozen vehicles once we got out of Corpus City limits. That’s when the total population of Texas was something close to 7 million. Now it’s close to 40 million and there are way too many people here.

If you don’t like our weather – leave. And especially if you don’t like our politics – leave now. We spent 150 under demorat control and corruption and we conservatives finally have some say in State politics, but don’t try to change that, you will go on a list. Just go on to Commiefornia or Commierado, they will welcome you there.