You can almost see the lice crawling around

This entry was posted in WTF?. Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to You can almost see the lice crawling around

1. 1980XLS says:

Fire is the only way to sanitize that shit. Just don’t stick around for the smell after lighting that shit off.

2. Padawan says:

Almost? I’m surprised a rat didn’t stick it’s head out of that and wave hi.

3. Lofty says:

It would be worth a small fortune in Asia, as a substitute to Rhino horn aphrodisiac medicine.

4. Cederq says:

We had one of these admitted to ER for unspecified pain in the lower back. It stunk so bad and there were bugs crawling in the hair. As Charge nurse I called for quarantine and bio hazard protocols. That went over well with admin, but fluck em, they didn’t have to touch it. The idiot (patient) didn’t like all the haz mat gear and taking it’s clothes and being told his hair was going to be buzzed off and would have to be de-loused…

• nicely done! And, eventually, (like, once it grows up….if it ever does), it will recover from the butthurt.

• MT says:

Can’t even imagine what its crib must be like (and don’t want to). Talk about biohazards….
      You ED folks are silent heroes. God bless you all.

5. Skeletons Daisy says:

Can almost hear them

6. bogsidebunny says:

This is a great example of the “New Now” Millennial generation. Hell, “Dirt-Hair” has a good chance of becoming the president in 30 years. At 76 I, personally really don’t give a shit.

7. cap't fast says:

wonder if they chirp chirp chirp all night long.

8. NewVegasBadger says:

Makes me appreciate being bald.

9. WoodBurner says:

Appears to be a barber shop.

Must of been the new guy doing the dirty work.

10. nifter says:

There is a dude I see occasionally in Fredericksburg VA with a shitlock down to his ass. Homeless. Go figure.

11. Djamer says:

Will a projectile even penetrate that Antifa crap? Organic Armor?

12. Jeffersonian says:

I can smell the patchouli oil over the interwebs. Ughhh.

13. Swoop says:

I think that I just threw up in my mouth!

14. al says:

What the hell do ya mean “almost”? Shit that’s a still shot and I can see at least 50 nasty bugger’s fucken! I don’t know if its true but I’ve heard they feed chunks of fresh dog shit to those critters lest they get too hungry and move out to invade a hog farm leaving the poor bastard all alone. Aaaahhhhhh …… Should be used to it smelling like a gangrenous corps, not going to have many friends!

15. Tsgt Joe says:

In the mid 80’s one of the places I worked was a psych unit in a hospital near downtown Detroit that contracted to take the overflow of the street people that were getting commited to the state hospital. I had worked psych at a private hospital with a much better clientele, wasnt prepared to try to help folks who had been living on the streets for years, we often had to cut the clothes off people who hadnt changed in months or years. We didnt have enough clothes to keep up so I went to my dad who had made a terrible business decision a few years before- a guy who owed him money convinced him to take this truck load of wild polyester clothes as payment with the idea that dad would sell them at a profit. My dad couldnt give them away so he agreed to contribute them to the hospital. It was funny to see some guy that had to be cut out of his nasty clothes ith a bath and haircut styling around the unit in canary yellow poly pants an clashing shirt.

16. 15Fixer says:

Somebody cut that boy’s head open and he ain’t got no brain!!!!

17. grayjohn says:

I saw that and remembered how the Monkey House smell at the old zoo back home.

18. CC says:

I guess he didn’t know the “bread-head” is dead…